The Talk About Winter and Mark

{Mark's POV}

I am sitting on the couch, at 2 in the morning, reading Twitter and answering some of them. I was wide awake.

Shuffling is herd from behind me. I turn around and flash my phone light at where the noise is coming from.

"Oh, it's you." I say disappointed.

It was Winter. Man, she really is beautiful. I just wanted to take her for some coffee today to get to know her better. Not in a date.

"Why are you up so early?" She asks sleepily.

"I really am not sleepy at all. I'm always like this when I'm not used to my own house. Time zones are still different for me." I say.

"Well, you do live in America. I'm Irish, always have been. I'm used to this." Winter says.

I nod. "Would you like to sit next to me?"

She thinks about it. I'm afraid she will blow up on me like she did 5 hours ago.

"After I use the bathroom. How 'bout it?" She suggests.

I nod happily. A smile creeps onto my face as she walks off. I shift myself on the couch so she would have room to sit.

I hear the toilet flush. The door shuts and shuffling gets closer and closer. The couch shifts. I turn my head to see Winter sitting next to me.

Her knees were up to her chest. Her arms wrapped around her legs. Her hairs sits messily on her shoulders. Just perfect.

"Why did you blow up on me hours ago?" I ask.

She sucks in breath from her gritted teeth.

"Because, I've herd of you before. I never was a fan. I mean, your voice on videos sounds so much different. I didn't like the way you looked." She says.

That hit me hard. Ouch.

"But, I do like you commentary work. You make everything funny. I like you." She continues.

"Thanks." Is all I say. I can't get any words out. It's just all bland.

Her head rested on my shoulder. Her breathing slowed as she fell asleep. I out my phone away and rested my head on top of hers.

I drifted to sleep as well.

---

{Your POV}

{Next Morning}

You walked down the steps, hand in hand with Jack, laughing your butts off. Felix and Marzia following behind you also laughing.

"Wait, wait, everyone, calm down. Lookie here." You whisper to everyone.

You spot Winter resting her head on Mark's lap. Mark had an arm around her waist. They were both sound asleep.

"That is not the Winter we know is it?" Jack asks you.

"I don't think so." You say back.

"She really gave in, didn't she?" Felix chuckles.

"I don't trust that girl." Marzia adds in.

"Well, whatever happened, she's going to wake up and freak because, last night she told Jack and I she did not have a good feeling towards Mark." You laugh.

You four walk right past them going into the kitchen. As you enter, you close the kitchen door behind Felix.

Felix and Marzia sit in the chair in front of the island counter. You and Jack stand in front of them. Jack keeps and arm around you.

"I think Winter is in mixed emotions right now." You sigh.

"I just think that she was super tired and wasn't thinking." Jack suggests.

"I don't really know her. She was happy yesterday at dinner, after she snapped at Mark, now she's sleeping with her. God dammit." Felix curses.

"A person shouldn't be doing this if they hate the other person." Marzia points out.

"What are we going to do?"

---

SUGGESTIONS SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!! I need some suggestions please!! I don't know what would happen next. That's why I want YOU to tell me!! It can be funny, serious, drama, ANYTHING!! Please tell me!!