Leaving For You | Part 2

Read at your own risk!! If you can't take strong, sadness, then this is not for you!

{Jacks POV}

No where.

I'm lost.

I can't find myself anymore.

My dream has became a nightmare.

No one listens to me.

I'm being trapped.

Trapped I say.

I'm becoming a monster.

No one understands.

I miss her!!

She's my only girl!!

I want my baby back!!

Don't you get it?

I'm going insane.

Help me! Please!!

They empty hallways are way too quiet for me. I don't think I could stand it. I haven't ate anything. I'm not thirsty. The only time I get up is to either record or use the bathroom.

My fans have noticed that I'm doing great either. It seems sad but yet, it's true. Y/n hasn't spoke to me.

I've literally abandoned myself in my house myself. I think I'm going hysterical. I want my baby girl back!! I want her back!!

"Daddy!! It's me daddy!!"

I turned my head to the noise. I see baby Sam on the ground. Her focus on the ground. Then she looks at me.

I smile at her. She does the same but then everything changes.

Her eyes turn bright red. Fangs grow from her gûms as she stands up and looks at me. She starts giggling and her head spins in circles.

I look away and keep my focus on the TV screen.

It got quiet again.

The TV turns on. There, on the screen, is baby Sam in Y/n's arms. Y/n is smiling widely as Sam plays with her face.

I lean in and smile.

"Jeez Jack, if you didn't be so rude to me, Sam would be in your arms right now!! She would be playing with your beard! But, since you did that to me, you take the consequences."

The TV then shuts off. Laughing is herd upstairs. I get up and walk towards the laughter.

Don't do it Jack!!

Stay where you were!!

I keep walking. I don't care anymore.

The laughter becomes louder every step I take on the staircase. I keep my eyes focused in front of me.

"Daddy!! C'mere daddy!"

Sam can't talk yet!! Don't even go near!

The bedroom door opens. I peek in as I see the most terrible thing in the world.

Sam is skipping on the walls singing.

"Ring a round the Rosie, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all fall down!"

Y/n is on the bed laughing hysterically. Her eyes have become bright red and her hair was flying mid-air like static.

"STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!!" I shout.

"No no no Jack! You don't understand, this is your worst nightmare. As you see, all you need to do is blink. Then you'll be back in the real world."

"FUCK THIS SHIT!! HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU'RE LYING OR NOT!!"

"Calm down. Now, on three, blink! One.......two......th-"

"NO!! I'M NOT LETTING YOU MESS WITH MY MIND!!"

"Then just blink god dammit!!"

"NO!"

"Okay, your choice!"

Long hands wrapped around my neck. I felt breathing on the side of my head as blood was leaking from the cracks of the walls.

"Jeez, I didn't know that Sean William McLoughlin was going to die so early!"

I tried ripping the hands off my neck but it was no use. I was hysterical and I knew it. Sam was skipping still along the bloody walls and Y/n's laughter became louder.

"I WANT THIS TO STOP!! PLEASE!!"

"Then blink."

"NEVER!! I DONT TRUST YOU!!"

"Okay then, say goodbye to the world. Say goodbye to everything."

Then, everything went black.

---

"That game was intense! You know, I see know what some people go through. I can tell it's tough. The ending to this, what if the character did blink, I don't know. It may never be certain. Can you even blink? I don't know. But please, if any of you out there feel like this, talk to someone. Please do. Everyone out there is available, even if it doesn't feel like it. But anyway. THANK you guys so much for watching! IF YOU LIKED IT! OUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! And, high fives all around! Wa-pish, wa-pish! Thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!"

I shut the camera off. I walked out of the room and downstairs. There, I saw my lovely wife cooking and my lovely daughter playing with her toys.

---

Anyone confused yet?