Do It...I DARE YOU!!!

Your POV

You say there, holding Sean while you both rocked back and forth. You felt warm again, you felt safe. You felt like nothing would come between you two every again.

"Sean...?" You asked still holding on to him tightly.

"Yes Y/n?" Sean asked back.

"I missed you a lot. And, I know I didn't do anything to keep in tact with you. I know I already asked this but, c-can you please forgive me? I was going to come home sooner but I just couldn't." You asked pulling back and looking down, avoiding eye contact.

"Y/n, I already did forgive you. I was hurt so bad by what you did. I had to lie to Sam saying that you were going to come back." Sean said completely letting go of you.

"But, you just said not even five minutes ago saying-"

"That was five minutes ago Y/n. I was just happy to see you again. Now, I feel like this was a horrible mistake. You ruined my heart! You ruined my whole life!" Sean started yelling.

"But, fucking nine years ago you cheated on me! How was I supposed to react!? You've hurt me so many times before that I couldn't have enough of it!" You shouted.

"But you don't understand what I had to go through-"

"NO! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!! I had to give birth to twins. I had to take care of them, without a father!! They were scared to meet you because they thought you were abusive though I told them so many nice things!! Now, I'm stuck here in a hospital bed because I tried to come home! Now, you're giving me this bullshit!! You know what, I bet you don't have anything to say!!!" You screamed.

Sean looked at you with silence. He opened his mouth but closed it again. You crossed your arms and made a face at him.

"See, you have nothing to say." You said feasting back in the hospital bed.

"Well, you..you....you're the one who left me!" Sean said.

"That's because you fucking cheated on me!!" You yelled throwing your hand everywhere.

Then, everything went silent. Sean got up and walked to the other side of the room. He pushed the curtains open slightly, showing that it was raining outside. He sat down in the chair, and just stared out the window.

No conversation was brought up between you two. You sat there with your arms folded across your chest while Sean just sat in the chair looking out in the rain.

"If he loved me so much, why don't he pull the plug on me to let me die easier." You mumbled.

"What!?" Sean asked giving the attention towards you.

"I said, if you love me so much, why don't you pull the plug on me so I can die faster and easier?" You snapped.

Sean looked at you with the most saddened face which you didn't repay back to. You just wanted your life to be over and done with.

"N-no, Y/n, that can't happen. I-I love you too much." Sean stuttered as he started walking towards you.

"Why don't you show it then? If you love me so much, why don't you let me die? Right here and now. So I don't have to suffer." You said while tears started falling from your eyes.

"Y/n M/n McLoughlin, I'm not letting this happen to you." Sean said tears also spilling.

By now tears were threatening out of your eyes. You just wanted it to end so nothing could be bothering you anymore.

"Sean, I love you. But please, I can't keep suffering like this." You sobbed.

"I love you too Y/n. We finally got to meet each other after years of being separated. Why do you want it to end so soon!? We can start over!" Sean said grabbing both of your hands, sitting on the edge of the bed.

At this point, you felt like ripping the needles and vaccines out from what was keeping you alive. You wanted it done.

"Sean, look, you were the best thing that has ever happened to me. So are my children. But, I need to do this." You said as tears still spilling rapidly.

There, you ripped out all the tubes, needles, vaccines and just let yourself start to die. Sean, panicking, stood up and looked at you with tears now rapidly spilling also.

"No! You can't do that!" Sean yelled slapping his hands on his thighs.

"I was gonna die anyways Sean. There is no use." You said as you felt your body giving up on you.

Sean ran over and grabbed your face. You grabbed his softly as both of you looked at each other with tears both pouring out.

"Sean William McLoughlin, you were the world to me. You knew how to treat me right. You brought the love I never got from anyone else in the whole entire world. You mean so much to me I can't even describe it. I wish I could say more but, it's my time. Sean, tell Sam, Autumn, Nixon, Mark, Logan, Felix, Marzia, everyone, that I love them. I will miss them so much. Especially you, my handsome prince." You said smiling weak.

Sean was pouring with tears. You leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and you guys didn't let go until...

Sean's POV

....

...

...

...

...

..

...

....

...

...

Until she was gone...