A Calm Afternoon

{Your POV}

"C'mon man!!! It's my turn!!" Mark pouts.

"Dude!! I can still carry her whenever I want!!" Jack laughs.

"Boys, boys, boys!! Calm your fussin'! Jack, it is Marks turn pretty boy!" You snicker.

"Awe but baby! I wanted to carry you all the way home." Jack pouts.

"I'm sowy. Maybe tomorrow." You say.

"Fine!!" Jack groans.

You kiss his cheek and jump off his back. You ran to Mark who was already crouched down. You climbed on his back, he lifted you up a little and started walking.

"It's very pretty here at night. I never get over the view." You say resting you child on Marks shoulder.

"It really is y/n! Even though it's the city, it's still very pretty out." Jack agrees.

You look at Jack who looks back at you and smiles. You smile back and grab his right hand with your left. You intertwine your fingers with his.

"Are you comfy back there?" Mark asks.

"Very!" You say.

You start humming a tune. You rest you head on you hand which is on Marks shoulder. You were looking at Jack while holding his hand.

"So this is love,mmmmmm, so this is love, So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm And now I know The key to all heaven is mine My heart has wings, Mmmmmm And I can fly I'll touch ev'ry star in the sky So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm So this is love." you sing softly.

"You love Disney. I've always known that." Jack says.

"You remember what movie that was from?" You ask.

"Cinderella I believe." Mark says.

"Exactly." You say fixing your head to get comfortable.

"Can you sing another one please? You have such a beautiful voice." Jack says smiling at you.

"Only if you give me a kiss." You tease.

"Why wouldn't I?" Jack says.

He kisses you and you kiss back.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they see But if I know you, I know what you'll do You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-aah mmh Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-aah mmh, mmh-mmh, mmh-mmh But if I know you, I know what you'll do You'll love me at once The way you did once upon a dream I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream I know you, that gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they see But if I know you, I know what you'll do You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream."

"You have such a wonderful voice y/n!" Jack says.

You smile at him. "Mark, can Jack carry me now?"

"Yes sweet pea!" Mark says.

He puts you down gently. You walk towards Jack who bends down. You jump onto Jacks back and rest you hands on his shoulders. You put your head gently on top of your hands to look Marks way.

You flash Mark a small smile. He looks at you and smile back.

"Ya know y/n, your smiles are contagious." Mark says.

You giggle lightly. "I've never noticed."

"Well they are! And you know, we can never get enough of them." Jack says.

"You guys are the best." You say.

"Nah, you are!" Mark, and Jack say.

You let out a loud and long yawn. You fix your head and close your eyes. You fall into a peaceful sleep.

---

Small chapter, I know but it was so cute to write it!! I just had to. After what happened in the other chapters, so, I decided to go ham and make a very cute and calm chapter. If your confused on the setting, they are on a walk at night in the city of L.A. Anyway guys Love Y'all!!

~Caroline M. Larson