Eight

Perfect Eight

| Daniella Mason |

It's been six weeks since the verbal fight between Harry and I, and we haven't actually spoken at all since then. Yeah, for interviews and other needed conversations, but whenever I tried to ask him how he was doing, he would answer with a short 'good' and make it clear that it was the end of the conversation.

So, here I am, just arriving in the apartment Harry and I shared, not that I wanted to but the 'Larry' and 'Niam' rumours had to be cleaned up, so Louis and Niall got teamed up together, while Liam shared an apartment with Zayn and I ended up stuck with the grumpiest guy in the world.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Harry's loud voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I look up at him, his hair all over the place as he walks over to me angrily. "Uh, I was out at the gym?" I say, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, of course you were, Jesus Christ do you know the whole internet is on about you and your gym addiction?!" Harry snaps, walking up to me making me shiver slightly. Even though he looked angry as hell, he was still gorgeous. His hair was in it's usual curly state, his now dark green emerald making a shiver run down my back and the white shirt he wore exposed his defined, tensed torso.

"What the hell are you on about?" I ask, snapping out of my slightly detailed thoughts. "What the hell I'm on about? Fuck.." He groans, striding over to me and pulling me closer through the loops of my belt. My breath hitches, and my hands land on his chest as we're body-to-body, his fingers still hooked in the loops as he brings his mouth closer to my ear,

"You really want me mad, don't you?" He breathes, the hot air fanning my ear as I tense, dragging my bottom lip between my teeth before muttering, "N-No."

"What did you say?" He snaps, pulling back to look into my eyes. I make the mistake not to reply and he pushes me up against the wall, "What. Did. You. Say?" He repeats.

With the force of him slamming me up against the wall, I feel it hard to breathe but manage to mutter out, "I s-said n-no, H-Harry." He smirks in satisfaction and pulls off of me, letting me take a deep breath as the adrenaline surges through me.

I go to walk away, unable to endure being in the same room with him for any longer, but he pulls me back, "And where do you think you're going?" Harry asks, his lips barely touching my neck as my back is against his chest.

"T-To my room," I stammer, unable to form correct words while concentrating on the fact that his warm hands are resting just above my abdomen. "I have something to show you," Harry rasps, pushing me down onto one of the bar stools in the apartment.

"What do you have to show me?" I ask, crossing my arms while leaning back as he opens his laptop, typing quickly before turning it around so I can see.

There, I see an article with the headlines...

ONE DIRECTION'S NURSE, DANIELLA MASON, A GYM ADDICT?

Daniella Mason, also known as One Direction's nurse, has been visiting the gym a lot lately, and it's made us suspicious to the fact if she's a gym addict.

Daniella was found entering the gym close to the apartment she shares with Harry ( Styles ) more than three times this week. We've also noticed the way she's been gaining a pretty nice figure, and she has changed a lot since the first interview six weeks ago.

We've also noticed how, in interviews that she shared with One Direction, Harry and her haven't been very talkative with each other whilst Louis ( Tomlinson ) and Daniella would always been joking around.