Imagine for hisgirl12345678

Amanda's POV

I was in such a rush to get to my job that I forgot to turn my head lights on while driving because it was near 6 pm. And the next thing I knew someone crashed into my side of the car. It didn't look like anything severe but I got over it and just shook it off and went home taking the day off. Now I am at home with a pained shoulder and back and they hurt so much and I cant bare the pain anymore so I decide to go to the doctors even though I am petrified of them. I grab my bag and drive to the clinic with great difficulty. I sign myself in and sit in one of those waiting chairs. "Amanda" I hear someone call. I get up and follow the hot doctor with dark brown hair with a bit of light brown, blue eyes and he seemed so sweet. "My names Dr. Tomlinson and this is Dr. Payne but you can call us by our first names which would be Louis and Liam. Now what seems to be the problem?" He asks. "Um.." I couldn't get anything out of my mouth because I was so nervous. "Its alright love take your time" Liam says rubbing my back. I kind of like that feeling of someone like him comforting me so I relax under his touch "I.. I was in a car accident and my shoulder and back are really hurting" I tell them as fast as I can. Ok love can you lay face down on the bed for us" Louis asks. I nod hesitantly and do as asked. I feel someones gloved hand on my back feeling my spine. I arch y back because it hurts and they stop. "Did that hurt sweetie?" Louis asks. I nod and wipe my tears away. "shh no need to cry, its alright" He said. "Your back is just a bit sore and theres nothing wrong with your back other than that. "Now we'll just check your shoulder" Louis explains. I was still laying down when Liam started feeling my shoulder and to say it hurt like hell would be an understatement. I quickly moved from under his touch and squirmed. 

"It's alright. But you have dislocated your shoulder and we just have to pop it back in place then you'll have physical therapy with Dr. Styles and Dr. Horan" They explain. I try to to take it all in but a whimper escapes my mouth. "Its alright love. We'll just numb your shoulder for now" He tells me. I nod and they get a needle. I try to run but Louis holds me on his lap and traps my legs n his and holds my arms. "Shh it'll be over soon" He says over my sobs. Liam quickly injects me and it hurts so bad that I start screaming. "All done. Its alright, all done with the needle now you just need to relax" Liam says rubbing my shoulder. Louis sat me on the bed and then stood in front of me holding my good arms hand. Liam started pushing my shoulder back in place and it was jut a lot of pressure but I managed it somehow. "That hurt" I whine. "Its alright love. Now you just need physical therapy which starts tomorrow" Louis says putting my arms in a splint. I thank them and walk out of the hospital. I take a cab home and then my friend bring the car home. I am 18 so I got my permit and stuff to drive.

A week later.

I am sitting in the bed in front of Harry and Niall who just introduced them selves. "this is just physical therapy so your arm wont hurt much and you'll get used to moving it around like usual" Harry explains. I nod deeply and he starts massaging and pushing on it to feel if its in the correct place. He also does dry needling with Niall. This keeps going on twice a week for 3 weeks. In 3 weeks I was all done and my arm felt much better but the thing that was even better was that me, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam were all close friends now. 

AN: I know many people are waiting for their imagines and I am really sorry but I'm so busy these days. I really dont want to put this book on hold cause I enjoy writing it so much and you guys are great readers who are also supporting me so please understand about the slow updates. And I am super sorry to people who have been waiting for so long. I am planning to do a double update tomorrow since I have no school tomorrow or on Thursday. I have school on Friday and then its the weekend!  So yea I'll try to update those days. Thanks for the support and understanding the situation. xxx.