Chapter 22

Percy's POV

Okay, I'm not going to lie. I was enjoying that last dare. I loved the feeling of having Annabeth in my arms while she slept. She was pretty much a tiny ball curled up on my lap when the awful film Piper had put on ended. Travis, Frank and Jason had both fallen asleep, Nico too. The girls, Leo, Connor and Will were absolutely loving the crappy jokes and predictable love triangles. None of them were even slightly bothered about the fact that they had people using them as pillows. To be honest, the only reason I hadn't fallen asleep was the fact I kept getting distracted by Annabeth. I was more focused on her curls than I was the plot of the film. Unfortunately for me though, the end credits started rolling.

"Right, that's it. I need by beauty sleep. I'm going to find my bed so I may sleep." Leo stood and stretched before holding his hand out to Cally. She was different when she wasn't at school, much nicer. She didn't look at me with disgust or hand out boring insults all the time. It was refreshing to not look at her with hatred. Away from school, she was more human than barbie doll. Especially when she was with Leo. The two of them stood and walked out the room together as Leo shouted.

"Don't disturb us for 15-20 minutes. For your own sakes." Piper groaned and facepalmed. I started to laugh but Annabeth stirred and muttered in her sleep. Jason woke with a start, saying something about riding his storm cloud pony. Piper laughed at him, grabbed his hand and pulled him up to stand.

"Come on, sleeping beauty. Let me show you your room." I waved them a small goodbye but grinned at the fact that I knew they'd be getting busy within two minutes. Connor seemed to have the same thoughts as me as he was also smirking in the direction of the door. I nodded down at Travis. I had an idea.

Water. I mouthed the word at Connor, nodding at large cup of water on the table. He grinned widely and picked up the glass. He stood over Travis with the glass ready to be tipped. Connor flipped the glass over, dropping all the water onto his brother, who then jumped up. He looked terrified until he spotted Travis who was now on floor laughing so hard tears were coming from his eyes.Travis' eyes narrowed as he noticed the huge glass that was still in his brother's hand.

"I actually hate you. You will die alone." He then walked out of the room, kicking Connor as he went. Which only made Connor laugh more. And me, my stomach was hurting with the laughter. Until I remembered the girl asleep on my lap, who was now muttering in her sleep. I shut up fast.

Piper walked back in and lets just say she was looking a little hot and bothered. Will looked over at her and grinned widely. Connor wiggled his eyebrows at her causing her already red face to blush. She gave us the finger and walked into the bathroom. Will laughed louder before turning and looking at Nico who was still asleep, his face buried into Will's shirt.

"I think some one else needs some sleep." He shook Nico's shoulder, laughing when he woke up muttering.

"Leave me alone." Will laughed and stood up, pulling Nico with him. He immediately leaned into Will who pretty much dragged him out the room. Connor too stood up and walked out. I had completely forgotten Hazel and Frank were still there until she spoke up.

"Percy, I really like Frank and all but he's crushing me at the minute. Want to help me out?" I grinned at Hazel who was kind of crushed under Frank.

"Yo, Frank. Get your ass up, you're killing Hazel." I gave him a little kick. He blushed as he realised he was leaning on Hazel.

"Um I'm just going to uh... And sorry for you know. Okay and uh yeah." He practically ran out of the room leaving Hazel blushing.

"What's going on with you two? Everytime he looks at you, you blush. He does too." She smiled a little.