Two - First Friend.

I say goodbye to my mom and walk through the new school trying to find my home room. I eventually find it then go adventuring for my locker.

"371, 372, 373!" I finally find it. I put in my code and decorate it. I'm gonna be having this locker until I either graduate or leave. I put stickers and stuff everywhere, I make it smell nice and I put some books in.

"Hey dork." I hear someone say. I turn around and see Hayes Grier. "What are you looking at?"

"A piece of shit." I mumble and turn around.

"What did you say?" He says to me. I turn back around.

"I said I'm looking at a piece of shit." His friends started going "ooh." And he just looked furious.

"You shouldn't have said that you little turd." He pushes me back to my locker and slams my face in the door. Damn that hurt!

I feel a little dizzy and someone runs up to me.

"Hey are you alright? I saw what they did to you." I turned to see a tall girl with curly red hair and brown eyes.

"Um yeah, I'm used to it."

"As long as your okay. I'm Selina Grey. Maybe we could be friends?" She says.

"Sure I'd like that. I'm Bailey Lux." She smiles and we just walk around and talk for ages.

We found that we had all the same classes together. We got super excited about it and then the bell went. Together, we walked to home room and then I saw him again. Great!