Nineteen - 4 Months.

Me and Selina both have a bigger stomach. It's not that big but it's funny. We were gonna go to the mall to get some new clothes for ourselves.

We got into her car and drove straight to the mall. There wasn't that many people here for a Saturday.

"I'm just gonna quickly go in here okay?" Selina says. I nod and wait outside for her.

It's probably been about 5 minutes and I just look around the place. I lay my eyes on someone who I was never expecting to see again.

-
Hayes's POV
It was a bad idea coming back to LA but my other friends insisted cause they missed me. I missed them to so I caught a plane from New York back here.

If your wondering why I was in New York, I ran away. I couldn't bare to see Bailey anymore. I knew she was with Cameron now and they're a cute couple. I did want her to be mine but then I got her pregnant and I started to panic. I'm only 15 fucking years old!

I caught up with my friends. Luke, David and Charlie. I hadn't seen them since middle school. It's been so long.

"Hey guys! What are we gonna do?" I say to them.

"I need to get a new phone cause this one if broken." Luke says holding up a pretty smashed iPhone. I laugh at him.

"So to the mall it is then?" I say.

"TO THE CAR!" Dave yells. We run out to the car and drive to the mall.

We walk all around the place trying to find an Apple Store. We walk past a women's store and the guys whistle at some of the ladies in there. I look inside and notice one of them. Selina? If she was here then Bailey would be here.

I was right... I saw the lime green eyes I once fell in love with. Bailey Lux. She sees me as well. Shit! Should I hide from her or face her?

I find my feet taking me over to her. Dammit. What do I do? She looks scared of me.

"Hey Bailey. How are you?" I say.

"I'm fine Hayes. Leave me a lone please." She says and stands up.

"I'm sorry."

"Please leave... Now!" She says starting to yell a bit. I nod and leave her presence. I know what I did and I regret it cause she is a beautiful girl. But I can't have her now, she's gone.