Three - Back Again.

I saw Hayes in the class, standing with his friends. He was mouthing words to me. I ignored him and dragged Selina with me to a pair of desks on the corner of a classroom. I could see Hayes staring at me the whole lesson which made me uncomfortable.

"Good morning class, I'm Mrs Dean and well, I'm your English and Math teacher." All the kids pretended to cheer.

Since it was the first day, we just introduced ourselves and stuff like that. We didn't do any work.

"So what's up with you and Hayes?" Selina asks.

"We were best friends and then he just started to pick on me in middle school. That grew quicker cause he physically hurts me now." I think about all he's done to me. He's given me three scars. One on my head, one across my leg and one on my back. They all really hurt when I got them.

"What did you do to him to let this happen to you then?"

"I don't even know the answer to that." I sigh. I look over at Hayes who then throws something at me. He mouths 'open it' and then looks back at his friends. I start to feel scared about what's gonna be on this piece of paper.

'Meet me in the school parking lot after school. If you don't, you'll see what's coming.'

Why did he want me to meet him at the school parking lot?

"What is it Bailey?" I hand her the paper.

"Why would he want to?"

"I don't know it I'm going with you. It doesn't say to not come alone." I smile at her then put the piece of paper in my bag.

For the rest of the school day, all I think about is what's gonna happen to me. The school bell just went which means home time. My stomach drops as me and Selina slowly walk out to the parking lot.