Thirty One - Really Gone.

"Welcome back Bailey. How was your life then?" The familiar figure asks me.

"You told me that I was gonna live happily. You told me that I was gonna marry Hayes and live a happy life. That changed didn't it?" I scream at the figure.

"I know Bailey. You and Hayes would've had one more little girl to. Her name would've been Lilliana." I start to cry.

"Then why did it happen? Why didn't I marry Hayes and have my baby girl?"

"Times change Bailey. Now usually I only give people that I like one chance. You're different though, would you like a second chance?" He asks me.

I have to think about this for ages. Maybe if I take the chance again, I will have my baby girl. Maybe her could make Cameron not so jealous of me and Hayes. Maybe my parents won't hate me anymore.

"I need more time."

"I can let you have three days as being a spirit. But three days for you, is three months. Would you like that?"

"Yes thank you." He nods and takes me to a door. This ones scarier, it's got old dead plants and the sky is grey and dark. There's crows everywhere and gravestones sticking out of the ground. Maybe more people have been through this.

"You may enter. I'll see you in three days Bailey." He says and then disappears. I walk through the door and I'm floating in my wedding dress. I'm at the crash scene.