Twenty Five - Why?

"When I asked you out though, I did truly love you. It wasn't out of pity. Bailey I do really love you, please don't think I don't cause I do." He says beginning to cry himself.

"Why did you feel sorry for me?"

"Cause I was jealous of Hayes for having you. I wanted you when I first met you, then Hayes left you and I felt sorry so I did what I did." I just look at him. "How did you figure I felt sorry for you?"

"I met someone, they told me everything." He looks at me confused. "Cameron, I don't want to see you anymore." He just looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Of course Bailey." He gets up, kisses my forehead and then the babies and leaves. Before he walks out the door he looks at me.
"I will still love you Bailey." I cry and he walks out.

-
After about an hour of making my babies laugh, a couple more people come in.

"BAILEY! OMG GIRL IVE MISSED YOU!" Selina runs in and hugs me.

"Careful of my babies." I say before she squishes them.

"I'm sorry, but I've missed you so much." She kisses my cheek and cries. Taylor walks in with a small blanket in his arms. Nash and Hayes walk in.

"What's in you arms Taylor." I ask. He smiles.

"It's not a what it's a who. This is Harmony." He shows a small beautiful baby girl.

"Aww. I missed it."

"Yeah, four days after Dust and Holly." Selina says. She plays with Dustin's small hands and I see Hayes staring at me.

"Guys can I talk to Hayes a lone?" I say.

"Sure." They all say. Taylor closes the door behind him and Hayes walks up to me.

"So..." I say.

"Bailey I'm so sorry that I left. I knew I shouldn't have but my stupid teenage self told me to. I wanted to take you and I wanted to be with you. Cam took you away from me. I ran away when I could've made the situation better. I thought about you every single day. I wanted to come back..." I cut him off by smashing. My lips on to his. He took my cheeks his hands and we just had a little make out sesh in the hospital room.