Twenty Two - Meet The Twins.

"Okay, push!" The nurse says. I do and it hurts like hell. I scream a little and hold onto Cameron's hand. I squeeze his hand so tight.

I take a few breaths then the lady tells me to go again. I do and hear tiny screaming and crying. I look down and don't really see anything. It's all blurry.

"Okay, sweetie this one will definitely hurt." The nurse says.

"My stomach hurts." I whine. I couldn't breathe that well. Was this suppose to happen while giving birth?

"Push for me." I do and after a few tries, I hear another cry.  I look down and see the nurse wrapping up another baby.

"Baby look, it's Dustin and Holly." Cameron says holding the two babies. A boy and a girl.
I smile and my head starts pounding and my heart begins to hurt.

Cameron has tears in his eyes while he holds our babies.

"I wanna hold them." He nods and hands me the babies. I wipe a spot on their heads and kiss them. "Mommy loves you." I whisper to them.

"Baby? What are you doing?" Cam asks me. My stomach hurts so much and everything is blurry. I start to cry and I hear the heart machine going slower.

"I NEED A DOCTOR IN HERE NOW!" The nurse shouts.

"Baby, don't leave me. I need you." Cam says crying.

"I love you Cameron. I love you." The last thing I see is Cameron rushing out with the babies and heaps of people coming in. My eyes slowly close and I can't see anything or hear anything anymore.