Fifteen - Baby Buddies!

We decided to get an apartment together since we had no where to stay. We got the keys for it, we just needed furniture and stuff. Taylor said we could stay with him until we get everything we needed for the house.

We had the appointment today and Taylor was going in with Selina. They were officially a couple and were so cute together. He drove us there and then we waited.

"Bailey Lux. Please follow me." An old lady came out and called me. It was my turn. We walked into her office place and I took a seat.

"How may I help you?"

"Um... I wanted to get a pregnancy test. A proper one." Even though I took one and got kicked out of my house.

"How old are you?" She asks concerned.

"I'm 15 but please. I'm not the kind of girl who would go and sleep with every boy in the school. A boy took advantage of me while I was drunk and then this happened." I said crying.

"It's okay Ms Lux. We get many girls who get pregnant starting from 14. We don't judge any of you. Sometimes it just happens." I give her a weak smile. "So I'm gonna need you to pee in this little container and bring it back to me." I do as she said and gave it back to her. She put it through a little machine thing and looked at me.

"You're pregnant Ms Lux. Are you okay with that?" I nod.

"Thank you." She nods and walks me out of the room and calls Selina next.

I wait for her and Taylor and they're pregnant as well. Baby buddies!