Thirty - Over It.

I leave my own wedding. I get into my car and start it. I see Nash and Hayes running out with the kids, even Cody. My baby Cody. I cry and drive away.

I don't know where I was going, somewhere where I wouldn't have to see these people for a while. That meant not seeing my kids anymore. I couldn't think anymore. I turned up the radio and the song made me cry even more.

It was a song about love. I wanted that but I clearly didn't get it anymore. God why did Cameron have to ruin this for me?

I keep driving, I find myself on the highway. Cars are speeding past me. I speed past them. I feel like I'm in a race with them. They sped up, I sped up.

I looked over at the car. They had a scared look on their face. I shook it off and looked back at the road.

I started to think about my kids and what they were doing. I visioned us back when we had a small holiday in Hawaii for the twins 4th birthday. We were running along the beach and Holly found a small crab. She chased us with it. Hayes fell on top of me and we made out for a little then the kids jumped on us. That was a good family memory.

As I looked back on the road I saw familiar brown hair. Holly?! I slam on my brakes and the car goes flying. Everything goes in slow motion and all at once. I see the glass shattering, flames starting, blood everywhere. Then I visit the same place I was 5 years ago.