Twenty Nine - Really?

"And why do you object young man?" The priest asks. I see Hayes really angry.

"Because sir. I love this woman. I always have and I always will." Me says and starts walking up to me. "And I know she still loves me to." He says proudly. Hayes grabs me and pushes me behind him.

"Please don't do this Cam." I say starting to cry. Nash grabs me and Selina comes and helps me as well. My kids come and cuddle me to.

"Mommy why is daddy yelling at uncle Cam?" Dustin asks.

"I don't know honey. It's okay though." I say.

"Why do you have to ruin everything Cameron?!" Hayes shouts.

"I'm not the one who got her pregnant!" Cam shouts. The audience starts mumbling a few words.

"Those kids are the best thing that's happened to me!" Hayes says.

"Did you care for them the first 4 months of their lives? No. I did. I cared for them. You left her alone Hayes! That's not what a good husband does!" Cameron shouts.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WEDDING!" Hayes shouts. He's about to punch him but Shawn and Matt get him away. They take Cameron outside. The kids are scared out of their mind. Hayes takes one look at me. I can't do this anymore. I take off my heels, pick up my dress and run away from everything.