Ten - I Can't Change Time.

I noticed the person as Hayes. My old buddy! He closes the door behind him and I sit on the bed.

"Hey old buddy Hayes." I say and begin taking my shoes off because my feet hurt.

"Hello Bailey." He comes over to the bed and sits next to me.

"This party is really fun."

"I know. It's not over yet though. I'm just getting started." I think about what he said and then he starts leaning in. I do the same and then we start making out.

It moves from making out to something else though. I don't remember it but I do remember doing it... With Hayes... At his party... What have I gotten myself into?

-
I wake up with a pounding head and a sick feeling in my stomach. I get out of the bed I'm in and run to a toilet. I vomit and it's all gross. I then notice I'm naked. Why am I naked? I wash my mouth and then go back and put my dress back on. I remember what happened. Hayes and I did it. I finish zipping my dress back up and walk over to the other side of the bed and kiss Hayes on the head. He wakes up and smiles at me.

"Morning beautiful." He says.

"Morning Hayes. I'm gonna go now."

"Oh okay. I'll text you later then?"

"Sure." I walk out the door and go down the stairs. I get pushed up against the wall by someone though.

"Did you have fun last night while we were dancing?" It was Cameron.

"Um I don't remember anything. What did we do?"

"We danced. More like grinding though. I enjoyed it." He still smelt like alcohol. He looked like he hadn't slept at all. I look over at a couch where Nash was sitting with a bottle of something and he was just drinking away. They were both 17.

"Okay well, I have to go." I moved away from him.

"Wait." He pulled me back and kissed my lips. I didn't kiss back. I pushed him away from me and ran out the door. I tried to find my to Selina's house which took a while.

I finally found it and walked straight in and up to her room.  As I opened the door, I found her and a guy sleeping. Ooh Selina.