Twenty Eight - 5 Years Later...

Five years ago, Cameron Dallas came into my house. Five years ago, he brought a girl with him, 5 years ago she announced them engaged.

Four years ago, they got married. I got pissed off at him. He knew I liked him still. Even though I was with Hayes. I do love Hayes but then I like Cameron.

Three years ago, Cameron and Emily got divorced cause she cheated on him. That pissed Cameron off a lot. He never dated since then.

Two years ago, Hayes and I had another little boy. We named him Cody. He looks like me this time. Two years ago, Taylor and Selina got married and had another baby girl named Crystal.

Last year, Nash and Cameron went to New York and made a movie together. They became famous and stuff.

4 months ago, Hayes asked me to marry him. 4 months ago, I said yes. 

Today, I'm standing next to Matt. . I'm standing next to him in a big white wedding dress, my hair and make up all done nice and a vail on my hair. I'm getting married. He's giving me away cause he's always been like a big brother to me.

The music begins and and everyone stands up. My baby girl and my baby boy walk in front of me and Matt. Holly throws rose petals everywhere and Dustin carries the ring.

We get up on stage and Selina, my maid of honour moves Holly to her side and Nash moves Dustin to his side. This was just like how it was 5 years ago.

I look straight at Hayes and he smiles the biggest smile. I do to. He takes my hands and the ceremony starts.

"We are gathered here today, for the wedding of Hayes Grier and Bailey Lux." He says a few more words but I'm lost in Hayes's eyes.

"If anyone disagrees with the happiness of the couple, please stand and say 'I object'." The priest says. I wait. I see someone stand out of the corner of my eye and everyone gasps.

"I object!" This person says. I turn to see who ruined my wedding.

Cameron. Alexander. Dallas.