Twelve - Results.

I peed on the stick and then waited for it to change colour.

Positive. I dropped the stick and walked out to Selina who had calmed herself. I ran over to her and she knew what happened.

Together we cried in each other's arms. We never really wanted this to happen. Your life changes though and you get the unexpected. Sometimes it's good and other times it's bad. This is bad. Really bad. I'm scared of everything right now. What will our parents think of us? My mom will probably kick me out and make me move away.

After probably 2 hours of crying, no more tears will come out.

"Selina, do you know what we have to do now?" I look up at her and she nods.

"Let's just get this over and done with okay? I'll start packing my bags now so I won't have to later." I nod and help her. She gets all her stuff packed in case of an emergency. We go downstairs and into her parents room where they were.

"Mom, dad. I wanna talk to you about something."

"What is it Selina?" Her mom says. I knew she was in a bad mood.

"Well, I went to a party the other day and it didn't end so well."

"What are you saying Selina?" Her dad said.

"I'm pregnant."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW! YOU WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THIS HOUSE AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Her mom yells. We run back to her room, take the bags and a whole heap of money of hers. Next is my house...

-
My mom came home a couple of days ago but she knew I was staying with Selina. We drove to my house in Selina's car. We literally took everything of hers except her bed and stuff. That'd be weird. We pull up into my drive way.

I walk inside nervous but Selina is with me. She's still crying about her parents. I finally see where my mom was.

"Hey mom! How was your trip?" She greets me and Selina and tells us about her trip.

"That sound so cool! I also have to tell you something." She listens in. "Well, I'm pregnant." Her face changes from happy to angry and upset.

"I'm sorry Bailey. I don't know if I want a daughter who sleeps around. I need you to get your stuff and leave." My mom says calmly. I nod and go up to my room. I pack my bags and take some money as well. I walk down and Selina helps me. We put my stuff in her car and go to Hayes's house where him and everyone is. Including Taylor.