Sixteen - Moving On?

I'm now 1 month pregnant and so is Selina. We've moved into a new house with 5 bedrooms so the kids get their own. Taylor, Nash and Cameron have been a big help for us. They moved most of the stuff around for us cause we couldn't do anything.

No one has heard from Hayes except Nash. I also get online schooled with Selina now cause all the bitches in school would yell and scream at us and call us sluts and stuff. We didn't want that to happen so we left. My pretty locker no longer being pretty.

I think I'm beginning to like Cameron as well. He's sweet, loving, caring, hot and he's good with kids. I always watched how he would play with Skylynn. He'd be gentle with her when she'd fall a sleep on the couch or something. He was like her dad. It was adorable.

"Do you guys wanna watch some movies or nah?" Taylor says.

"What movies? We also need food so get to it." I say to the boys. They know what we crave all the time so that's all that's in the cupboards and fridge.

"What do you want this time?" Nash asks. I look at Selina and we mentally discus what we want. We have mind powers I swear.

"Peanut butter on crackers with cheese and pickles." We say at the same time. It's the weirdest combination ever but it tastes good to us! Nash makes a disgusted face but gets on to making it.

"Here you are." He brings us a plate each full of the crackers we ordered. We thank him and eat them all super quick. We made like a fort/bed thing with the couches. I sat in between Nash and Cameron. I put on something on Netflix and we just glued our eyes to the screen.

Halfway through the movie, Nash got a call.

"It's Hayes guys!" He puts it on speaker.

"Hey Nash. I gotta tell you something." He sounded funny. A bit drunk maybe?

"What is it bro?"

"I have a girlfriend." I felt my stomach drop. I should be his girlfriend. This is his fucking baby in my stomach.

"Okay. What's her name?"

"Her name is Emma and she is the prettiest girl ever. You should come and meet her. Wait, EMMA SAY HI!" He yells. A high pitched English voice speaks on the other end of the phone.

"Hello, is this Nash Grier? Brother of Hayes Grier? If it is, I just wanted to say that your brother is the best thing in the world."

"Aw thanks babe." I hear Hayes say. I scrunch up my face and me and Cameron pretend to gag.

"Okay bye Hayes." Nash hangs up and looks at me.

"I hate him." Is all I say and then go back to watching the movie.