Eight - Bad Idea?

Bailey's POV
I wasn't much of a party person. I didn't want to go but I didn't want to upset Hayes by saying no. Maybe I could bring Selina with me?

"Hey Selina! Wanna go to a party with me tomorrow night?" Her face brightens up.

"Fuck yeah! Finally something I won't be bored with." She says jumping up at me.

"Yeah um... Can you pick my outfit and stuff for me? And do my hair and make up. And make up a reason for me not going..." I mumble the last part.

"Bailey, who's party is this?"

"Hayes Grier. Well Nash Grier." Her eyes widen.

"WHAT! YOURE NOT FUCKING GOING TO THAT PARTY BAILEY! THEY COULD BE FUCKING PLANNING SOMETHING FUNNY ON YOU!" She yells. I block my ears and she continues. I can see she cools down a bit.
"Okay... We will go. But if I get a bad feeling about it, we're leaving. Do you hear me?" I nod my head.

"Can we watch Mean Girls and eat ice cream and pizza now?" I ask feeling lazy.

"Sure, you get the ice cream ready and I'll order us some pizza.

-
I made my famous triple chocolate chip ice cream with whipped cream, chocolate, caramel and strawberry sauce with sprinkles, marshmallows, strawberries and cherries on top. I know right! How can you eat this all? It's super easy. You gotta be awesome.

"Bailey, this is so good!" Lina says stuffing her mouth the frozen goodness.

"I know, now hand me the pizza." Girls have big appetites to. We eat everything with in 25 minutes of the movie and were to tired to wash the dishes.

"Imma get some beauty sleep then. Night Bailey." Lina says rolling over on the bed.

"Night Lina." I move all the stuff off the bed and decide to go to sleep myself.