Seventeen - 2 Months.

I'm two months pregnant now. I've got a little bump and so does Selina hers is a bit smaller though. We're going pretty good.

Cameron asked me out a couple of weeks ago and it went so well. We went out to a small fancy Italian Restaurant and he told me all his feelings for me. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. It was the best date ever.

Now we're laying on the bed together watching Finding Nemo cause it's one of the best fucking movies ever!

"When our little baby comes, I'm gonna try and be the best dad ever."

"I know you will be the best dad ever." I kiss his chin.

"And you're gonna be the best mom ever!" He says kissing my forehead. I loved how he did that.

The movie finished and Cameron had fallen a sleep. I got hungry so I went down to the kitchen and got me a bag of chocolate cookies. I went back upstairs and ate the food in bed and Cameron woke up.

"Oh, you bought me some food." He says going for the cookies.

"Nope, mine. Get your own." I say slapping his hand away

"Please baby? Just one?" He asks so sadly.

"Nah. I think I'll eat this all by myself." He rolls me over so he's on top now.

"I want a cookie." He says.

"There's another bag downstairs. Go and get it." I say eating another cookie. I get a little melted chocolate on my lip. I was gonna lick it off but Cameron kissed me instead. It was a nice passionate kiss which I like very much.

"Tastes like chocolate." Cam says licking his lips. He kisses me again I drop the cookie bag. That doesn't stop us. We keep going and going until we get to ... The Part ...

Let's just hope you knew what that means...