Twenty Seven - He's Engaged?

He came with that girl. She was pretty I had to say. Blonde hair, blue eyes, probably a bitch. (I'm sorry. She just went with what I'm writing. I don't mean to offend anyone.) they came in and I saw Selina holding Harmony. Her and Taylor were the cutest couple ever.

"BAILEY! Where's my little man?" Gilinsky asked.

"He's upstairs in his cot." He nods and runs upstairs.

"Can I get Holly?" Shawn asks. I smile and nod and he runs up after Gilinsky.

"So how's everyone's life?" I ask. I go over to Selina and she hands me Harmony. She was adorable. I love babies. Shawn and Jack came back down holding the babies carefully.

"Me and Jack are gonna be famous rappers. We got a few companies asking already." Johnson says.

"I'm also gonna start in the singing business. I've made a few songs and I'm thinking of getting in with a company." Shawn says.

"I wish I could sing." I say to them. I hand Harmony back to Selina.

"Well me and Cameron are gonna go into acting. I was actually hoping to film my own movie." Nash says.

"That's so cool!" I say to him.

"Yeah but first me and Cam are getting married." This chic says. I learnt her name as Emily. She holds up a hand and has a ring on the ring finger.

I couldn't believe it. Cameron just looks upset.