Fourteen - Goodbye.

It was Hayes.

"It's not safe up here you know." He says to me.

"Then why are you up here?"

"Cause this is my thinking place but it looks like you took it."

"It's a very good thinking place." I smell one of the flowers and spin it in my fingers. It was such a pretty flower.

"Bailey, I'm sorry for how I acted before. I never thought that it would come to this. I just wanted to be a normal teenage boy and wait till I was like 20 when I have my kids. Not 15. I know that I'm not the one carrying the baby and all but this is gonna be hard for me to."

"Hayes, I don't care if you don't wanna take care of this baby with me. As long as you love me, that's all I care about." I start to cry again.

"Bailey, I do love you. I would never want to do anything to hurt you. But we're not in a relationship."

"Then let's be together. We can have this baby together Hayes." I say.

"Bailey. I can't. I have a life ahead of me. I don't have time to take care of a kid. I can't do this Bailey. I'm so sorry." I lost it right there.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BULLIES ME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH ME AGAIN. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE THIS HAPPEN! WERE YOU EVEN DRUNK HAYES? I SURE AS HELL DONT REMEMBER YOU DRINKING!" I yell at him.

"Yes I did bully you, yes I did want to become friends with you. I did make this happen and no I wasn't drunk. I took advantage of you Bailey. I forgot about protection though. This is all my fault."

"Yes it fucking is! Now goodbye Hayes Grier. Have a nice fucking life." I climb back down and walk back to his house. I find Selina and we leave before saying by to the boys. I saw Cameron still playing with Skylynn. It was so cute. I wish I had that.