Eleven - Revealing.

It's been a few days and I don't know whether it was the alcohol or something else that's made me sick. I hope it's not something else. My mom would never forgive me for it. I haven't seen her in 3 weeks cause she went on a business trip and Charlie went to stay with my grandparents. So I've been hanging out with Selina and her family. This is like my second house.

Anyways, back to what's happening right now.

I've been vomiting these past few days and it's been awful. I've also been eating a fair bit. I'm always hungry for some reason. I never knew how many weird combinations could taste so good.

When I thought of that, I had a feeling that this wasn't the alcohol. I'd never drunk before though and it was an interesting feeling that I got while I was drinking it.

"Bailey, could you come here please." I hear Selina yell. I run up to her and see her in the bathroom. She's been vomiting to. We're worried about each other.

"Yes Lina?"

"I'm sick of this. We need to go to the doctors ASAP. I can't keep vomiting up what I'm eating. It's not healthy." I nod.

"I'll make us each an appointment. I also have to go the store soon. Wanna come?"

"No but um... Could you get me some pregnancy tests?" She asks nervously. She starts to cry and I sit down next to her.

"It's alright Selina. If you're pregnant and I'm pregnant, we can be pregnant buds. If our parents throw us out on the streets, we will get through it together. Just think about it, if we are, we will be moms."

"But I don't want kids yet!" She starts to yell.

"Okay I'm sorry. Who's the guy you were with?"

"Taylor Caniff. We got super drunk and we started kissing and he was such a good kisser. Omg his lips." I get all grossed out. Taylor was 18 and he was pretty hot. "Who's the guy you were with?" She asks me calming down a bit.

"Hayes."

"No... Any one but him Bailey. Really?"

"I got drunk to Selina. It wasn't m fault. I didn't know what I was doing. Now I know never to drink again." She laughs and I get up and go to the store.

-
I got me and Selina a pregnancy test each. I also made doctors appointments for tomorrow. Selina goes first cause she was older. I wait outside. I hear the toilet flush and then she walks out.

"I'm pregnant." She smiles weakly. I give her the biggest hug ever.

"Are you happy or sad?"

"Both. There's a tiny person inside of me. I'm carrying life. I'm happy cause I can have a child and I'm sad cause I'm only gonna be 16 when I have this child." She started to cry a bit.

"My turn now." She nods and I walk into the bathroom.