Twenty Three - Death?

Once my eyes closed, I saw memories. Old memories. I was little again. We had just moved into our new house next to the Griers. I made friends with Nash and his little brother Hayes. We always played after pre school. We had so much fun.

Then it moved on, the first day of primary school, I walked in with Hayes and our parents. They left us in a classroom. I got scared and upset cause my mom and dad left to go somewhere.

"It's okay Bailey, I'm here." Hayes hugged me and then the next memory came.

I looked about 9. I was crying so much. This must've been when my dad left me and my mom.  There was a knock on my window and I went to open it. It was Hayes.

"I could hear the yelling from my room. What's wrong?" He asks.

"My dad left. He's not coming back." He doesn't do anything, he just climbs in and holds me. He holds me for ages. I didn't want the memory to end but it does and moves on.

Middle school. This time it was Hayes bullying me. The memories of him bullying me actually begin to hurt and I turn away from it. It moves on and then it's back to the party.

It was one of the best nights ever. I watched as I danced with Hayes and then Cameron. Oh, how I loved Cameron. Then it went to when me and Hayes... Yeah. It moved on.

It was all the months I was pregnant with Dustin and Holly. These last 9 months that just happened. They were happy and sad. Choosing the baby names made me happy. Hayes coming back. That made me upset. After a while, it all stopped.

A vision showed. It was me and Hayes.  He was wearing a tuxedo and we were standing up on a small stage kind of thing. I look around and see two kids who look about 5 and they were so adorable. They had blue eyes and the boy had dark brown hair and the girl had light brown hair. The boy was wearing a little tux and the girl was in a small flower dress.

"We are gathered here today for the wedding of Hayes Grier and Bailey Lux." Wait. Was this my future? I look around and see all the guys. Matt, Aaron and Nash were standing behind Hayes. I look behind me and Selina and two other girls were standing there smiling at me. I look in the audience again and see Cameron, his mom and sister, the Griers and Skylynn. Everyone who I've met in my life is basically here. The vision goes away and I see a tall figure floating.

"This is the future for you. Bailey, this shouldn't be your time. You would have grown up to be a beautiful, strong woman who cares about everyone." I didn't even know this person talking.

"Why am I here?"

"Cause you're about to die Bailey. If you don't choose the right path, then you will die. If you make the right path then you will live and see this future begin to come true."

"But I love Cameron, not Hayes. I wanna marry Cameron!" I shout at this person.

"Hayes stopped bullying for you. He didn't mean to get you pregnant did he? Cameron felt sorry for you when Hayes left you, that's why he began to date you. He never loved you."

"Who the fuck even are you? Why are you telling me about who and who I shouldn't love."

"I'm death. I'm here to tell you what's best for you. Make the right decision and live." With that, this figure went away and I was left alone somewhere I didn't even know. I began walking up a path with flowers and pretty trees. There was a door, I opened it and was greeted with bright white lights.