Four - Surprises Everywhere.

I see Hayes and he's alone. Good, maybe he wasn't gonna beat me.

"Good. You came. Who's that?" He says.

"Um... S-Selina." I say a bit scared.

"She's very beautiful but she needs to go." He says checking her out. I roll my eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow Bailey." I smile and nod at her as she walks off.

I look back at Hayes who grabs my arm and drags me somewhere. We end up behind the bleachers on the football field. I try not to make eye contact with Hayes so I look down at my feet. But, he puts his hand under my chin, lifts it up so I'm looking at him and then kisses me?

He literally kissed me. On the lips. After what he did to me for the past 3 years? What the...
I pull back and he just looks at me.

"Why? Why Hayes?" I feel a little tear slip.

"I'm sorry Bailey. I'm sorry for what I've done to you for the past few years. I realised today that what I was doing to you, was because of someone else. I wasn't meant to hurt you. I just did it out of anger. You were the easiest target. I just wanted to say that I was really sorry and I'm not expecting you to forgive me." He says looking down.

"Who made you angry."

"One of my friends. He liked you and well... At the time I did also..." My eyes widened.

"You liked me?" He nods. I'm taken by surprises.

"I was gonna ask you out but then I thought that if he likes you, he was gonna get you and not me. I wanted you." He says coming a bit closer to me. I want to say something but I can't. He leans in and kisses me again. I kiss back but then realise what I'm doing.

"No, I can't Hayes." I cry and begin running off. I text Selina cause I knew she'd still be here and wouldn't leave without me.