Five - The Days That Pass.

I didn't want to go to school but I had to. It's been nearly three weeks since Hayes kissed me. He's been trying everyday to talk to me and apologise but I ignore him. He or his friends haven't beaten me since that day. When I'm at school, I walk around school with Selina like I'm a zombie. I haven't slept in a few days either. I look dead. I'm with Selina right now 'doing' an assessment for English.

"You know what, I'm sick of this Bailey. Get up, have a shower, change into decent clothes and we're going out." Selina says. She chucks me a towel and an outfit which I'm guessing I had to wear. I groan and go into her shower.

I finish and then change into the chosen outfit. It was shorts with a tank top and vans and socks. I brushed my hair and then walked out.

"Sit." She says. I do and she grabs a make up bag. She does my make up and curls my hair.
"There, that's better." I look at myself and I look brand new again. I smile and then stand up. "Let's go shopping." She says as we link arms together. I smile and just follow her downstairs and to her car. She was a year older so she got her license earlier.

-
We end up at the mall and already have three bags from Forever 21, 2 from Victoria's Secret, 4 from some other shop and heaps more. Selina bought them all for me cause her dad owned a few hotels so she was rich. We finished shopping for make up and new clothes for me cause I was out of fashion and decided to get food.

"I'll just get something from like McDonalds okay?" I say to Selina. She nods and goes to a sushi place.

I make my way over to the line for McDonalds when I get called from somewhere.

"HEY BAILEY!" It was a male voice. I turned around and saw Hayes with his brother and some other guys I don't know. I turn back around and try to hide. He finds me and grabs me.

"I'm not in the mood to talk Hayes."

"I know but please. I'm sorry for hurting you Bailey. I would never do that to you anymore. You're such a beautiful girl and I wanna be friends with you. Could you please forgive me?" He says looking me straight in the eyes. I know I should've gotten over it by now but I haven't. I guess I could give him a chance. It's been a few weeks and he hasn't bugged me.

"Okay Hayes. I forgive you. You get one chance though and if you screw this up, I will never talk to you again." He smiles and starts jumping up and down. Let's see how this goes.