Thirty Two - This Is What It Feels Like... To Be Dead.

I see my lifeless body. My wedding dress is torn and there's blood stains. My make up was smudged and my face had burn marks on it from the car. I watched as cars began to pull up. Paramedics and police. Another car to.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" I hear Hayes yell. He's holding onto Cody. Nash is holding Dustin and Holly. They're crying so much. I wish I could hold them.

Hayes hands Cody to Matt and runs over to me, pushing the paramedics out of the way. He picks me up and holds me bridal style. Like he would've today.

"Bailey. Baby. Come back to me. Please, I need you. Bailey I love you! You can't leave me now. We're meant to get married!" He cries. I can't handle this anymore. I float over to him. I touch his shoulder and he shivers. Maybe he could feel that?

"MOMMY!" Holly shouts. She can see me. She gets out of Nash's grip and runs behind Hayes. "Daddy look! Mommy is there."

"Yes baby girl, mommy is here. She's in my arms." She laughs and shakes her head.

"Mommy's behind you silly." She says. She tries to grab my hand but can't.

"Holly what are you talking about?" She gives a scared look.

"Mommy?" She says about to cry.

"Sweetie, mommy will be with you soon okay? I promise." I say to her. She nods and runs back to Nash. I turn to Hayes. He looks where I'm standing but can't see me.

"Baby, please come back to me. I could never live without you. You make me happy every single day. It wouldn't be right without your happiness next to me. Bailey please." He says shaking my body. I had to do something. I float up super high. Holly follows my every move. I watch everyone down below me.

It hurts me to see the people I love to be hurt themselves. This is what it feels like to be dead.