Twenty Six - New Beginning.

It's been one month since Hayes and I got together. Selina and Taylor got their own house together so me and Hayes took the other one. Nash was so proud of his little bro.
Cameron and I still talk but we're just back to friends. He's a nice friend.

We've redecorated the whole house, the kids got their own rooms, we got a pool installed outside. This is the life.

Hayes does a lot of stuff around the house as well. He isn't that lazy either which I was expecting him to be. He got a good job and stuff for a 16 year old. We're 16 now. The 4 months I was out, it was his birthday in June, mine in July.

I didn't even tell you the kids birthday. They were born on May the 7th 2016. Dustin looks like Hayes and Holly looks like me. They were so adorable.

"Hey Bailey, the guys wanna come over later, is that okay? They wanna see the twins."

"Sure what time? I need to go and get food."

"I'm around 6." I nod and get my wallet. I run downstairs. "Take care of the kids while I get food okay?" I shout.

"BYE I LOVE YOU!" He shouts from upstairs. I smile and walk out to my car. It was a BMW!!! I love them cars. I get in and drive to Walmart.

I get heaps of food cause the guys eat everything in the cupboards. It was so annoying. Bring your own fucking food! My food. I go to the cash register and get all the stuff paid for. I see Cameron with a girl walking down an aisle together. I watched them. They held hands and I saw her kiss his cheek. I felt a bit hurt. Maybe I still loved him.

I walks out the store and went back to the house. I put all the groceries away and then one by one the guys started coming. Even Cameron.