Thirty Five - Sorry.

Hayes's POV
It's been three months and Bailey still isn't here. Cameron left the world a couple of days after Bailey. She was in another coma though, not dead. But Holly acted as if she were dead and it scared me.

I read somewhere that younger kids could see things cause they had younger eyes. Older people couldn't cause they didn't have as good eyes.

I was currently holding Cody in Bailey's hospital room. I hear her heart monitor get higher. She moves a little and then screams.

"NOOOOO!" She yells. She opens her eyes and sits up. She instantly cries.

"Bailey! Baby! You're back!" I hug her still holding Cody.

"Hey Hayes." She says still crying. Nurses and a doctor come in. They talk to her about memory loss which she didn't have. They leave and let her get changed so we can go home.

"I know about Cameron." She says.

"What do you mean?" How would she know this?

"He's dead."

"How'd you know?"

"I saw him when he died. We went to a place with death. It was horrible. I wanted him to come back with me but he wouldn't. I tried but he didn't wanna take his second chance." She started to cry. What was she talking about?

"It's okay Bailey. I'm here. Cameron is in a better place now." She nods and we walk to the car where Nash is waiting with our kids. She reunites with them and talks to Holly about what she saw.

I take Baileys hand.

"Bailey, will you start a new life with me, again?"

"Yes Hayes. I will." I smile and kiss her. To a new life.