Seven - Let's Party!

Haye's POV!
"So is that your girlfriend there Hayes?" Cameron asks. We drove back home after seeing her.

"Dude, no. She's just a friend."

"That's how it all starts. A guy and a girl being besties." He says like a professional.

"It's never gonna be like that. Ever." I say sadly.

"Well then, maybe we can change that if you want her so badly." Carter says.

"Who ever said I wanted her badly?" I try and hide my blush. I actually did want her. I liked her a ton.

"Hayes seriously. You've been down for nearly a month, we go to the mall, you see a girl, you brighten up. This chic is obviously doing something to you that you like. We're having a party tomorrow night and you're inviting her okay?" Nash says. Big bro giving me the advice.

"Okay dude okay." Is all I say.

"Now let's just chill and watch some Netflix bitches!" Taylor yells jumping on the couch. He sticks his feet up and puts them over me. I'm to lazy to move right now.

We watch some weird movie that has vampire shit going on. I decide to text Bailey about the party were apparently gonna have tomorrow. It's gonna be in my house with alcohol and the guys and heaps of people from school are gonna be here.

Me: Hey Bailey, there's a party that Nash is throwing tomorrow night and I wanted to know if you'd come as one of my guests?

Bailey ❤️😍: Um sure. Anything specific I should wear and what time should I be there?

Me: um wear whatever you want and come about 7:30.

Bailey ❤️😍: okay I'll see you tomorrow.

I turned my phone off and decided to take a nap cause I could.