[Clean] KanekixReader: Amusement Park

Just as a heads up right now... I'm not good with outfits and I dress like a hobo

----

This was your first date with Kaneki, after all that time spent at the small coffee shop he works at, he finally asks you out. You've been hearing about this cool amusement park that was by the pier, its free so you were excited when he told you.

You decided to wear your (F/C) plaid shirt with (F/C) patched jeans (Like those pants with cute adorable patches that have patterns and stuff :v), and your canvas shoes. You look at the clock and immediately panic because you were going to be late at the place you're going to meet him at.

"I'm going to be late!" You exclaim. Running out the door, you managed to grab your purse but not your jacket. You didn't worry about locking the door because your mom held the door open for you as you ran for your life, you heard her giggle as you ran out. Somehow you made it just on time as you see Kaneki walk up to the meeting spot. He sees you and blushes, you wave and he waves back.

"You look nice..." He looks down and sees your patched jeans, "Oh, I love your jeans!"

"You aren't half bad yourself." You laugh. He has the biggest crush on you, ever since you came to the shop he's been in a trance. When you accepted his offer to go out, he couldn't wait for it because he was so excited and happy to finally have some alone time with you. It was also his very first date so it made him nervous as well.

It was the middle of the day so both of you had plenty of time to go and have some time to yourselves. As you walked towards the amusement park, you couldn't help but jump around excitedly and laugh all the way there, you were too wrapped up in your happiness that you didn't notice Kaneki staring at you with a warm smile.

You both make it, the loud sounds of kids laughing and the delicious smell of popcorn spreads a smile across your face. "Well," Looking at Kaneki, he smiles at you with a little blush on his cheeks, "these games aren't going to play themselves."

"That's right, because i'm going to win in all of them!" You grab his hand and pull him towards the nearest game there.

Hours pass and you fail at each game you play, the only one left is the dart game. The grand prize is a giant (F/C) teddy bear. You puff up your cheeks and fill your eyes with determination to win that teddy bear, but your horrible aim is the thing that's holding you back. Kaneki looks at you and sees your longing look for the prize, he smiles and walks confidently towards the stall, you make a surprised face as he buys a couple of darts. He has an eye patch so it makes you wonder how he will be able to aim correctly with it in the way. Yes he's right handed and the patch is on his left but it still makes a big difference, right?

He throws the dart and misses his first try, his face turns red with embarrassment as you stare at him and his failure. Luckily he bought 5 darts and to win the teddy bear you will need 3 popped balloons. He throws again and doesn't miss, he smirks as his third throw his it again, but his fourth throw misses. Silence takes over both of you as he aims his last dart at the single balloon in the middle. Its win or lose now...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" You exclaim. He hands you the (F/C) teddy bear and lightly laughs at your reaction, "ITS SO FLUFFY!"

Kaneki looks up and sees that it was getting dark so he offers to walk you home, you happily take his offer. You shiver slightly at the cold, remembering that you ran out without your jacket, some would think the teddy bear would give some warmth since its all fluffy and big but it didn't help much. Kaneki takes off his jacket and puts it around you, you jump slightly because it caught you by surprise. Smiling, you hold his hand and the other holding the bear. He looks at your hand holding his and blushes, you could feel him shaking but not from the cold, it was from how nervous he was.

The whole walk towards your house was peacefully quiet but you enjoyed it, taking a glimpse at Kaneki you notice him looking straight ahead with his face still red, you thought it was cute and accidentally chuckle, making his face even more red if it was possible.

Both of you walk up to the door and look at each other awkwardly in silence. Realizing that you were still holding his hand, you smile at him as he tries to go for a kiss. Your lips where inches apart and just as you were going to connect them, the door to your house swings open, shining light on both of you.

You look and see that your mom is standing there with a wide smile, "M-MOM!" she starts to laugh like crazy as your face turns completely red just like Kaneki's.

"I'm sorry! I ruined the moment." She tries to stop laughing but fails, "Let me just-" She closes the door, leaving the two of you alone.

Shaking your head, you look at Kaneki and nervously chuckle, "Sorry about that..."

"I guess I should be-" You stop him mid-sentence with a quick kiss, you can't help but stare at his cute reaction.

You open the door and look at him, "I had a fun time, Kaneki. We should do this again sometime." You wave and slowly close the door when he starts to walks away with a small wave and a blushing face.

----

I edited this chapter and erased a lot of the giggling since people say it's too weird.