[Clean] KanekixReader: Jumprope

DURING P.E I EMBARRASSED MYSELF BY NOT HAVING THE ABILITY TO JUMPROPE SO EVERY TIME I TRIED TO JUMP THE ROPE WOULD GET CAUGHT ON MY FOOT AND WHIP MY HAND SO NOW I HAVE BRUISES

If I showed my bruises to my crazed pervy guy friend he would think I have a kink with rope and the last thing I need is him looking at me like saitama looks at high-quality meat on sale.

The struggles of being an inside child

----

Being a bookworm has its advantages, but when it comes to a physical workout that was when you know you're screwed. It gets worse, your crush is in the same class as you so he gets to see your struggles and lazy body run around doing laps every day. The only good part about this is that your best friend also has the same class so she can listen to your complaints about being lazy and the struggles of getting a decent grade in something no one wants to do.

Sadly today your workout included 3 rounds of jump rope with a partner. Your sweat nervously as you look at your friend, she gives you a 'you're-so-screwed' face because she knows you don't know how to jump rope. After your warm-up, you slowly walked to the bag that contained the ropes and waited for everyone to grab one. (Friend's Name) walked up to you with an extra rope just for you, you hesitated on grabbing it.

She lays it on your shoulder and laughs, "You look like you saw a ghost," She teases and goes to an empty spot.

Walking towards your friend you glance at Kaneki, he's holding his rope waiting eagerly to start the workout. Unlike you, he liked jump rope and kinda liked working out, all because he gets to be in the same class as you, but you obviously didn't know that. Every class he tries his best to workout and show off what he could do to you, he would sometimes glance at you and see you struggle, it hurts him every time he doesn't go to help you out. 

As you stand next to your friend to begin, your teacher blows the whistle. You look around and see everyone including your friend begin to jump with ease. Grabbing the rope at each end, you begin to try jumping. Not even halfway there on your first swing your shoe gets caught on the rope and snaps against your arm. The slight sting doesn't hurt but it makes you burn up with embarrassment as your friend is trying to hold her laughter as if she might die. This continued for half an hour and you never did one successful jump, instead you ended up with an arm full of bruises and a little dead inside.

Kaneki unexpectedly walked up to you and held both your hands, you let out a tiny yelp and looked at your friend for help, she just stood there with a huge grin and a thumps up.

You look back to Kaneki and his face is completely red. "Your hands are bruised, let me do what my mom would do when I get bruises." He brings up your hands to his lips and kisses every bruise you have.

When he was done your face was redder than his, the rest of the period it was you hiding your face in your friend's chest.

~Bonus~

"THERE IS A GOD!" You rolled around in the girl's locker room holding your hands close to your face.

"I thought it was cute at first but now you're just milking it..." Your friend groaned.  

"(Friend's Name) YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE. KISSED. MY. HANDS." You stare at your hands with a sparkly aura surrounding you and your friend just face palms.

----

I don't even know, this is just to show you how I felt inside when it happened.

and its short, sorry!