[Clean] KanekixReader: Yarichin Bitch Club

YOU READ THE TITLE!? YEAH BOIIIIIIII

I RECENTLY STARTED TO READ IT AND HOLY YAOI HOLES!!! YURI IS HOT ASF LIKE GIVE HIM TO ME FOR ABOUT 24 HOURS AND I WILL  PLEASURE DAT BOOTY ALL DAY AND NIGHT MMMMMMMM DELICIOUS.

Sorry... not really... I actually knew the concept about the book from Instagram where all my yaoi needs are quenched but when Yuri was finally introduced I turned into all kinds of thugisa up in this place like "It should be illegal to be dat fine~"

Anyway, the way this will work is that it will be a crossover, the reader (You) won't be that shy and innocent type, you will finally be the low-key pervert~ Also Kaneki isn't a ghoul so he's a normal and innocent guy. This is a weird crossover, I know but who gives a damn ???? I really love Yarichin Bitch Club because of how hilarious it can be and how its just mostly smut and stuff but yeah, I recommend you to read it if you love yaoi and aren't scared of seeing a couple of wieners here and there with dirty humor.

----

"An all boys school?" You looked at your friend with a confused face.

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah! The place is holding a festival and if we get invited then we get to go~" This is your friend, she's a very social butterfly and is well known for her family's name. Sometimes she would get you gifts from other countries and when you would ask how she would smirk and say 'It's a secret~' 

"We can't go if we aren't invited." You flicked her forehead and she did a tiny yelp while rubbing the area you hit her on. You were nice to everyone as long as they didn't get on your nerves and your classmates knew you well for the food you make. Deep down you were a pervert with a yaoi collection, the only person that knew your pervy side was (Friend's Name).

"But that's the thing, my boyfriend that goes there invited me! And I get to bring someone!" Oh yeah, and she has a boyfriend, you don't.

"I don't really think this is a good idea... It is an all boys school..." You start to stare at your classmate and crush, Kaneki, out of habit. He didn't notice as he was very focused on his notes.

(Friend's Name) noticed and smirked, "Did you know that Kaneki is coming too~?" your eyes widen and you quickly flick your attention to her, "That's right~ I got Hide to invite him!"

"I guess it won't be that bad..." You look out the window and mumble with pink cheeks.

(Friend's Name) smiled and clapped her hands in victory, "Then it's settled! We're going!" She cheered and you just chuckled at her cheery self.

~Time Skip~

"It doesn't look that bad I guess..." you look around and see all kinds of stands open with little games. "What should we do first?"

You look at (Friend's Name) and she is looking at the tiny map the boys standing by the gates were handing out to guests, "We should try out the sweets."

"Oooh sounds good! I wonder what kind of sweets an all boys school will sell~" You smirk at her and she sweatdrops.

As you guys went to buy cotton candy and gummies, it wasn't much to the boys selling them but it surprised you a lot when they had the cotton candy maker. Eventually, you found (Friend's Name's) boyfriend and you suddenly turned into the third wheel as she clung to his arm. The games weren't really that big considering it being full of small stands, the prizes caught (Friend's Name) though.

Her boyfriend played all the games to win prizes for her and she was cheering him on, you were in the background eating gummies with a poker face. You look around hoping to see Kaneki and gasp, catching the attention of the lovebirds. You point to one of the food stalls and they see one selling swirl and twist pops. "BOI!" You yell and fast walk towards the stand as to not bump into people.