[Clean] KanekixReader: Christmas Present

Edit: I'm not going to lie this has been by far my top favorite chapter in this book and it's still getting a lot of reactions lmaooooo

Wtf this one never got uploaded and I thought I did two days ago whyyyyy world

----

Kaneki was just sitting on the couch drinking his eggnog, his book on his hands and enjoying the flashy Christmasy decorations on the fireplace. The both of you have been dating for nearly 10 years and he still hasn't made a move on you. By that I mean like the bedroom situation, the frikle frakle, the dirty, the love embrace, THE INITIATION. (Yeah you get it now)

He brings the cup to his lips and takes a small sip, "O-oh Kaneki~" He looks towards the door and chokes on his eggnog.

You're wearing nothing but giant red ribbon tied around your chest and lower regions, meanwhile your face is pink from embarrassment. Hide recommended you to do this for Kaneki because he said it is what Kaneki wanted. It took some guts, and some peer pressure, but you did it and now your heart is beating like crazy.

"(Y-y/N)! W-w-w-what are you doing!?" He tries to get up, fails and to look away. ("Tries"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"I'm giving myself to you for Christmas..." You try to seductively say, but fail half way as you look away for a second to collect your thoughts. HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO CONVINCE ME TO DO THIS!? You thought.

He repeatedly looks at you and the wall to avoid contact on your body, "Y-you're pranking me right? You have c-clothes under there right? R-right!?"

You walk up to him and hold his hand while pressing your chest against his arm, you whisper in his ear, "Don't you want to unwrap your present?~"

Instead of waiting for his answer you sit on his lap, facing him and slowly grab the red ribbon that's covering your chest. You smile at him once the ribbon got lose and slowly unwrap yourself. He stops you, making you get confused, "I-I'll... do it..." he makes eye contact with you and grabs the ribbon, making you two get redder than ever.

"YOU GUYS GET LAID YET!?" Hide bursts through the front door dressed as Santa Claus.

"H-HIDE!?" Both of you scream in union. You immediately go under the blanket Kaneki was in to cover your body.

"DAMMIT I GOT HERE TOO EARLY!" He says throwing his giant red bag on the ground in frustration.

"Why are you here!?" Kaneki says quickly.

Hide ignores Kaneki's question and runs up to the both of you. He goes through his bag and throws condoms at you guys. "DON'T BE SILLY, WRAP YOUR WILLY!" he then grabs his bag from the bottom and dumps all the condoms on top of you guys.

He left quickly without another word, leaving the two of you underneath a mountain full of condoms.

----

I deleted the story of my stupid moment freaking out over an anime ending haha :)