[Clean] KanekixReader: Mistletoe

You probably already know what this one will mostly be about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LMAO I FORGOT THAT I DIDN'T HAVE PRE-WRITTEN STORIES FOR THIS BOOK SO I HAD TO WRITE THEM ALL LAST NIGHT SO YOU'RE WELCOME

----

You opened your eyes and lightly yawned, your husband was still sleeping. What time is it?

You look at the time, it's an hour before Kaneki usually wakes up. He has an organized sleep agenda and would always stick to it to have a perfect amount of sleep, you tried out his agenda but it never really worked considering you would always stay up and watch whatever is on the computer.

Since it will be awhile before he would wake up, it gave you an idea. You slowly got up from the sheets and tiptoe downstairs towards to stairway closet. Opening it, you take out your special decorations carefully as to not make a sound. Today is the 25th and officially Christmas day so you hung up mistletoe on every door in the whole house, including the bathroom showers. Ever since you and Kaneki got married, you bought mistletoe and hid them in the closet but never got to use them since you kept forgetting, not this time.

After you hung up all the decorations you decided to make a giant Christmas breakfast just for him. It was a simple breakfast consisting of pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs with a glass of orange juice on the side. To make it even better, you brought the food up for him to make it a breakfast in bed specialty. He woke up to the smell of pancakes and smiled as he saw you bring the tray of food towards him.

"It must be a Christmas miracle because my wife brought breakfast to me." He says with a tiny smirk as he sits up so you can place the tray on his lap.

You laugh and pinch his cheeks, "I love you too." You kiss his cheek afterwards.

He chuckles, "would you like to share this with me?"

"I would love to." The both of you shared the meal and occasionally feed each other pieces of pancake. The food was delicious with sweet mixed in salty flavors. (Unless you're one of those peeps that hate having food touching each other then imagine they're separated)

"Shall we go downstairs and open the presents?" He says with a hint of excitement in his tone.

"Hell yeah!" You squeal and jump up from the bed, remembering what you did to the house, you stop and push him back in the bed. "W-wait! Stay here and wait for me until I come back!" You quickly say.

Grabbing the empty tray, you quickly go downstairs and put it in the dishwasher, that way it will be taken care of before you enjoy your little experience. Quickly running back to the bedroom, you check as you go up to see if the decorations are still up. You peep into to bedroom and see Kaneki still in the room, waiting for you. You smiled, he would always listen to you and you would always listen to him, it was like a Disney story come true for you. A very loving relationship, sure you would argue, but it would be solved the next day and everything would be fine.

He sees you walk in and he stands up, "Can we go downstairs now?" He chuckles.

"Not until you clean up that bed hair of yours." You say with a smirk. His hair wasn't crazy, but it was adorably messy at the top.

He blushes while scratching the back of his neck, "Ah, geez... This thing is hard to take care of..." he walks towards the bathroom and you follow very close behind him.

Right when he's under one of your decorations, you stop him and point up, "Oh look, we're under a mistletoe."

He looks up and face palms, "Oh god..." his face turns red, even after all these years his face still turns red every time you kissed him. He leans down a little and kisses you, making you triumphantly smile.

After the both of you freshened up, you head downstairs while clinging to Kaneki. Every time you pass a door, you would kiss and since your house was full of doors it was very easy to get many of them.

"How in the hell did you manage to hang up all t-these mistletoes?" He accidentally stutters.

"A magician never reveals their secret~" You say teasing him and his already tomato red face.

The rest of the day was just the two of you snuggled up together on the couch with a warm blanket and the fireplace heating the house.

----

This took awhile because my brother wanted to play borderlands 2 and he loves to play co-op with me ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ