CH 6

I started driving home but saw a lone figure waiting at the bus stop; it was about an hour and a half since school ended and Harry was still waiting for the bus. I pulled over in front of the bus stop and rolled down my passenger window before I was aware of what I was doing. "Want a ride?" I asked, leaning over slightly to look at Harry.

Harry stared at me for a long second before he opened the door and climbed in. We drove in silence for a couple of seconds before Harry said "What's your game Louis?" not looking at me. "What do you mean?" I asked, knowing full well what he meant. "This afternoon; you just let your friends bully me, and now you're offering me a ride...and this morning you bought me coffee?"

I didn't answer him, I couldn't.

"Where do you live? I'll drop you off at your house" I said instead. Harry stared at me, but I couldn't meet his eyes "Make a left at the next light" he said finally. Harry didn't live in poverty, which was a giant relief honestly, but obviously he didn't come a family that had any money. His entire house could probably fit in the downstairs of mine.

"So...thanks for the ride Louis" Harry awkwardly as he undid his seat beat. "No problem" I said, watching him get out. Harry turned to me "Do you...want to come inside...for a cup of tea or something?" Harry asked, and it was adorable; it was the time first Harry has ever showed any shyness. "Sure" I said, Harry gave me that famous dimpled smile as I turned off my car.

Harry and I sat on his couch, holding our tea cups; Harry was telling me pointless, meaningless story but I hung on his every word. His deep voice had me completely enthralled and his laughs where pure music. "So yeah, that's how I learned to never put two soda flavors in one cup" he finished with a chuckle. "That's a crazy story Harry" I said as I tried to take a sip of tea but realized my cup was empty; how long have we been sitting here?

"Let me give you a refill" Harry said, taking the cup from my hand, the tips of our fingers touched and it felt like pure electricity arced though our fingers tips. Harry smiled and got up to refill our cups "Where is your toilet?" I asked, standing up. "Second door to the right" Harry said from the kitchen.

I entered the door, but instead of the toilet it was Harry's room; listening to Harry fill the kettle with new water I decided to take a quick look around, he wouldn't mind right? I saw a notebook sitting at his desk and opened it; it seemed to be a poem.

I've tried playing it cool

But when I'm looking at you

I can't ever be brave

Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky

You're my kryptonite

You keep making me weak

Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Somethings gotta give now

Cause I'm dying just to make you see

That I need you here with me now

Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing

Now I'm climbing the walls

But you don't notice at all

That I'm going out of my mind

All day and all night

So get out, get out, get out of my mind

And come on, come into my life

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing

You've got that one thing

At the bottom of the poem "LT+ HS" could be seen inside of a heart; turning the page "LT+HS" was written all over the back of the page with the poem on it. Does this mean what I think it does?

Louis?" Harry said behind me. "Oops" was all I could think of to say, caught red handed. "Hi?" Harry said looking at the open notebook behind me; "Louis, I can explain" Harry said taking a step forward. "Does LT stand for Louis Tomlinson...and HS, for Harry Styles?" I asked softly, not looking at him. From the corner of the eye I saw him nod "Yes it does and-"

I didn't hear the rest as I shoved past him and ran out his door. This can't happen, nothing can happen between us. As much I want it for it too.

-

"Louis I'm glad you could make it!" Zayn said as I pulled up to the party a while later in my car. "Yeah man, I said I would come" I said, faking a smile. Liam appeared out of nowhere "Alright! Tommo is here, let's get this party started!" Niall appeared out of the crowd, with his mouth full as usual "Dude I was afraid you would flake" Niall said after he swallowed "They literally have the best food here!" Zayn laughed and said in a sec Niall, I want to show Louis something first".

Zayn guided me deeper into the party before turning around "Louis, this is Eleanor" Zayn said gesturing to the pretty girl next to him.