CH 22

I groaned as I turned over in my bed and opened one eye to look at my clock; who in the world was knocking on my door at three in the morning?  I swear to god if Zayn was high again and thought he lived here instead of next-door I'll just make him sleep outside.  I nearly fell down the stairs as I missed a step in the darkness, Zayn I'm literally going to kill you.

"What Zayn?" I snapped as I opened my front door but stared in complete shock as Harry was standing at my doorstep.  "Harry...what...how...it's three in the morning" I said when I was finally able to speak again.  Harry however was in worse shape than I was, he was completely red and was trying to look anywhere other than me; I looked down at my almost naked body, all I wore to bed was my underwear. 

Suddenly feeling self-conscious I ran from the door and opened the hallway closet to pullout a blanket to wrap myself in "Harry what are you doing here? It's literally the middle of the night".  "You...uh, forgot your phone" Harry stammered even though he couldn't see me "I don't have a car, so I took the bus...but the buses don't run after midnight so I had to walk the rest of the way here". 

"Oh my god, you must be cold, I'll make you a cup of tea" I said, forgetting that I was supposed to be grumpy and sleepy, all I felt was concern for Harry. "That'll be nice but where your toilet? I've had to hold my bladder for about seven hours, as soon as you left my house I hopped on the bus" Harry said shyly as if ashamed.  "Yeah, sure it's right down that hallway, second door on your left" I said as I poured some water into the tea kettle.

When Harry went inside the bathroom and I ran upstairs and put on the robe that I've literally had for five years but only took it out of the packaging tonight. Quickly wrapping it around myself I ran back downstairs to finish the tea. "Thank you" Harry said taking the tea cup and wrapping his hands around it.  "You must be cold" I commented again, trying to break the awkward silence that fell over us. 

Harry only nodded and again that awkward silence filled the room "So...um...do you want me to take you home?" I offered.  Harry shook his head "If I came home this late at night my mom would murder me, to be honest I really didn't think this plan through".

"You're more than welcome stay here Harry" I immediately offered "We have several guest rooms, you can stay in one; I'd also be more than happy to drive you to school tomorrow, even if you are mad at me". "Louis I'm not mad at you, truth be told...I don't even know what I feel" Harry said as he stood up and placed the cup in the sink.

"Can I just ask you one thing?" Harry asked before turning to me "What did you mean that you had a girlfriend because of me?" I crossed my arms, anxious that this was going to lead to another fight "I thought you didn't like me anymore after that one time...with my crew...and I spat on you, I got really depressed; my friends hooked me up with Eleanor to try to cheer me up". 

Harry chuckled "You idiot, you're such an idiot; of course I still liked you I was just hurt and angry, you can't just turn off emotions and feelings like a switch".  I looked at him, trying to understand "Wait...so then you still like me?" Harry came closer "I never stopped liking you, but I thought you stopped liking me, which is why you got with Eleanor".

I chuckled "Harry there are times that I completely forget she even exists, but you Harry, you're always in my heart".  Harry chuckled and closed the distance between us until our lips touched, it was hesitant at first and closed mouth; almost like our lips were introducing themselves to each other again.  

As we pulled away Harry took a deep breath and closed his eyes.  "We should head to bed, we have school in three hours" I said, wanting to end the night on a high note before I screwed something up again. Harry nodded "Yeah that's a good idea, let's go to bed", I was completely unprepared for the assault Harry made against my lips; instead of the shy, cautious kiss we shared a minute ago, this kiss was full of hunger and yearning.

I have no idea how we made it upstairs to my room considering that we never detached lips and our tongues where in the middle of a ferocious wrestling match; to be honest I didn't even know what was happening, I just didn't want it to stop. 

As the back of my legs hit my bed, Harry pushed against my chest and I fell backwards on my bed; before I could even gain my breath Harry was on top of me again, sitting on my hips.  After a minute Harry pulled away and bit his bottom lip "Do you have any protection?"

Smut Warning! If you're uncomfortable with smut; skip the rest of this chapter and move on to the next one

I only nodded and wiggled out from under Harry; getting on my hand and knees, I dug around the space beneath my bed.  As I pulled out the shoe box that I hid everything in, I could hear a zipper being undone and I quickly grabbed a silver square and kicked the box back under my bed.

I turned around to look at Harry and my breath caught as he stood only in his underwear but I wasn't able to get a good look before I was pushed down on the bed again and our lips connected.  My breath hitched as Harry started grinding his butt into my hips, I could feel his lips spread into a smile as he felt me growing harder.

My heart stopped as I felt Harry tug at my robe and it quickly fell open "Wait, wait, wait" I said pushing Harry's face away from mine as I finally realized where this was going. Harry looked at me in confusion and I tried to find the words to explain "Harry maybe this isn't a good idea; this is my first time doing...something like this" I said speaking to the headboard on my bed, not looking at Harry. 

Harry gently grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him "We'll learn together" he said.  Before I could reply, in one smooth movement Harry pulled down my underwear and immediately the warm of his mouth completely engulfed me and made me lose my train of thought. 

I ran my hands though Harry's hair as I squirmed on the bed; I was being completely overwhelmed with all the feelings and sensations, I had no idea what was even happening. 

I was finally able to catch my breath as Harry brought his face back up.   I heard the foil of the wrapper being opened and I looked down as I felt Harry putting the condom on my hardness.  I fell back on the bed as Harry positioned himself over me and lower himself onto; Harry's breathing became ragged and I gasped out as I felt myself enter him. 

I gripped the bed sheets as I fully entered Harry and he lowered himself on me until he sat on my hips; breathing in short, high pitched gasps.  Harry bent over and again our lips connected; I raised my hands and explored his body, feeling the slight ridges and valleys of his muscles.

After a moment of sitting on my hips, Harry slowly raised and lowered himself and he took my hands from his chest and pinned them above my head with his hands; he was in complete control.  I could only wiggle and squirm under Harry as he developed a steady rhythm.

I couldn't lay there any longer; without thinking about it I curled my body up kiss Harry on the neck and we flipped over so Harry was on his back and I was laying on top of him.  As I started thrusting Harry dug his nails into my back and wrapped his legs around my pelvis; I buried my face into his neck, placing soft kisses along the smooth skin there.

"Louis..." Harry moaned "Me too" I whispered in his ear a second before I could feel liquid splash on my stomach as Harry climaxed at the same time I did.  We both laid there, sweating and breathing heard, riding the waves of ecstasy that overtook our bodies. 

On an impulse I turned my head and planted my lips on Harry's neck, gently biting down on the skin and sucking on it "Now everyone will know you're mine" I said, pulling away from his neck to look at the dark spot growing where my lips were.