Part 7:A new enemy

Garroth POV

after sailing to land,We camp in the spot till tomorrow.O'Khasis is close and we do not want our ship to be noticed.So we hid in the forest.

"Hey,Garroth?"Laurence asked.

"Yes,Laurence..."

"Do you think if we get Aphmau back, Do you think she would fall in love with me?"

"Yeah right.In your dreams."

And In my dreams,I hope Aphmau loves me and not Laurence.

"Get some rest,We'll head to O'Khasis but quietly."

"Whatever.I'm just here saving your girlfriend."He went to sleep.

Still,as much as I hate Laurence,I feel like I have a brother with me.......unlikd Zane.

Aphmau POV

Zane decide to lock me up in a guest bedroom.As I look in the balcony,I see a cats at the ocean,Guards partolling around the Castle,and Me,worrying about everyone back home.I just hope Levin and Malachi is ok....I really miss them.

But Garroth,Everytime I go near him,my heart beats a lot.I blush a lot next to him,and I love talking to him.Maybe..........I'm in love with him......but I wish he would come and help me.but I feel weak.Zane took all my items and weapons and I'm just here acting like a sitting duck!

I went to bed and sleep,thinking about Garroth.....

The Next Morning

Garroth POV

It was dawn.I saw the sun rising and Laurence was still sleeping.I decide to chop more wood for the fire to cook some food I brought.

Then,I felt a sword to my neck.

"Who are you?....."

"Why would I tell when I know you work for O'Khasis?"I asked.

"That village?that place is nothing but a village rule a monarch!"

"Who are you?"I asked.

I turn around and I saw.....

Help!I want to do something special so I need an OC from your guys so I can add it in tbe book.

I'll just need:

Name:
Age:need to be 17-20
Hair color:
Eye color:
Gender:

Thats all I need and whoever answer it first or pick one I like,will be in the book!Thanks!

~Mel