Part 31:Royal Wedding

Aphmau POV

Today is the day.I'm getting married.I......I really am getting married.When I was lord,I was so busy with everyone that I didn't know I have time for love.guess I can't predic the future.

"Come on,Aphmau!"Squeal Donna.All the Girls are at Cadenza's house,helping me clean up.

"Wow!I can't believe that your gonna get married!"Squeal Elizabeth.The Girls were dress up,even the bridesmaid and the flower girls,which are Stephanie and Alexis.

"Calm down,Elizabeth. Your gonna kill yourself if you keep Screaming High pitch."I laugh.

"So,What are you guys gonna do for your honeymoon?"Asked Kiki.

"I don't know but......we'll figure it out."

"Aww!You don't wanna tell us?"Kawaii~Chan whine.

"I said I don't know. I can predict the future!"That sounds like my head.

"Well,It doesn't matter.The point is,is that she's happy."Said Donna.

"Thanks."

Garroth POV

We were all at the Guard Tower.The Ceremony will be at the top of the Hill,where the statue of Lady Irene is.I thought that would be the most romantic thing in the world.......right?

"Come on,Garroth.Hold Still."Laurence was helping me suit up.and yet,he's not mad.

"So Laurence,your not mad at me for marrying Aphmau?"I asked.

"No.It's best that you should belong. After a long ago since I was control,I felt guilty for letting that rise woman control me like a puppet."

"Wow.....um thanks..."

"Don't mention it.You beat me,anyway.Heck,you know long before I did."

True.When I first meet Aphmau,She's was lost at a forest and found Phoenix Drop herself.Then Zenix.........No.It's best to leave all the negative thoughts aside and focus on something really positive.... My Wedding.

Later (Aphmau POV)

it's perfect.The Sun is rising down,Everyone at all the Villages are here,Garroth at the aisle. I think it's time for me to go.While I wait for the flowers girls to throw Lilac Flowers on the ground,I walked slowly but not that slowly.I looked around and saw everyone here.Hayden.......Boldof.....Zoey.....Levin and Malachi......Azura....Luke....Lucinda..... Everyone.This is perfect...

Garroth POV

I can't help it. Whenever I see Aphmau on the aisle,my heart keeps bursting more and more. And yet,she's looks happy as ever.Seeing all the hard work she done for everyone and for herself,I proud of her.and I'm proud of her being my Wife.

After the Music ends,Me and Aphmau were facing eacth other while we wait for the priest, which is Ashley,To continued on..

"Dearly Beloved,We are Gather here today to celebrated Aphmau and Garroth's Cherish Love.May Irene pray that these two will always and ever be in each other's side

As Aphmau and Garroth take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.
May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Garroth and Aphmau both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.
An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Aphmau and Garroth, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.
The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.
For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls.

At this time, I'll ask you, Garroth, and you, Aphmah, to face each other & take each other's hands."

Then,Aphmau and I hold Hands.

" Garroth, will you take Aphmau to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."I said.

" Aphmau, will you take Garroth to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

Aphmau gave a minute of Silence and Answer "I do"

"Before I continue, Does anyone object these two?"Said Ashley. I looked around and see what happen.No O'Khasis,No Brian,No Zane. It was perfect.

"I now pronounced these two,Husband and Wife.You may Kiss the Bride."

Aphmau POV

Everyone Cheer loudly as Garroth and I were about to lock Lips together.The Soon we were about to touch,A Voice was interrupted.

"Well,Well,Well.How rude is that you two didn't invite me?"

No.....No....Not him....

Zane.

"Cliffhanger, BABY!!I also have news, The Next Chapter is The Finale Of Taken By O'Khasis.Better get some Popcorn and your Fan art ready for Next Friday,cause it's gonna be Wicked!!