Part 29:Sleepy Stephanie and Wounds

Aphmau POV

It's been a while ever since.Now that I'm getting married and Phoenix Drop is back on shape.All of Villagers are back and that made me happy.Through.....I forgot that Stephanie is will asleep and Elizabeth must be worried about her.I feel bad for her.When I came downstairs and gave my Boys a kiss,I head off to Elizabeth and Ashley's house.Then I saw their door was open and I check on Elizabeth.

"Oh.Hey Aphmau.Didn't see you there."Elizabeth talks quietly.

"How are you?"I asked.

"Feeling OK."

"Elizabeth. you need to see everyone.You didn't even went to the Party we threw last night.We were worried"

"But Stephanie is my daughter!I had to be there for her!"Said Elizabeth.

"M.......mo......mother...."

Stephanie was mumbling in her sleep.Then I left both of them alone.

I went to the plaza and see how everyone was doing. I saw Garroth and I forgot to tell him of something.

"Garroth.We need to talk."

"Alright then."

We both walked away from the plaza since this is a private conversation.

"Garroth.Remember The Amulet?"I asked.

Garroth POV

Of course.The Amulet. We forgot that we hid it in the secret spot we hid.I remember how Aaron told us....

*FlashBack*

We all turn around and saw the Stranger leaning toward the door.Garroth put a sword to his neck while Dante and Laurence protected me.

"Who are you?!Answer me!"Garroth yelled.

"Calm down.I'm not here to hurt anyone one of you.I'm here to speak with your Lord."He said.

"Why would I let you?!"

"Garroth,Stop!I know this guy!"I said.

"Yeah?Then who is he?!"

"His name is Aaron.he saved me one day when I tried to save Lucinda's owl and the Eastern Wolves tried to kill me."

Garroth lowered his sword and apologized to Aaron.

"I'm sorry....."

"No Problem.Now,Lord Aphmau.I need to tell you something about that Amulet."He said.

"What?"

"Long ago.There were these Two Amulet that can take you to any Dimension you wish for.now,it had been separate due to the fact that it is pure evil and anyone can use it."

"I.......I didn't know........"I said,biting my lips.

"Now,Zane has the other half while you guys have the last one.I would hide that if I were you."

*Flashback Over*

That still didn't make any sense.Why would Zane want the other one?And Why would he would go to Irene's Dimension?It still worries me.

"Aphmau.We need to keep close eye on anyone.Someone would take it and send it to Zane."I asked.

"Good Idea.We'll change Shifts and we both keep an eye on it."She said."What about Laurence and Dante?Would they help us?"

"No.This is a job between you and me.I don't want anyone get involved in it or else we will have that person to worry about."

"Alright.I understand.... "

"Hey Aphmau..."I kiss her Cheek."don't worry.After Zane and everything gone,we will have our Wedding..."

"I know...Garroth...."I hugged her and I went back to my job...

Zane POV (No dramatic POV cause you already know!)

"This is it.......I have the First Amulet..... And I know where the other one is.....Ugh!Stupid Brother!How dare he betray his own Kingdom!"

I looked out the Window as I stare deeply at my sword.

"Well......someday....I will have Aphmau....cause I know who she is......and once we get married.....I will take over the world...."