Part 28:Hiding A Hidden Power and Reunion

Elizabeth POV

I stayed at Stephanie's bedside as she is will unconscious. I haven't left the house and I was waiting till all the Villagers come back from the boat.Ashley and The others often visit to come check on me.

I looked out the Window and See Aphmau and Garroth holding hands and smiling each other. man.......they belong together, I would say.

I turn around and hear Stephanie whispering in her sleep.

"Mommy..........Don't......Leave...."

What........mother?

Aphmau POV

I roam around the Village as Phoenix Drop once again has been repair!Scaleswind decide to thank us and we gave then some block of diamonds for a reward.Nicole's father allowed both Nicole and Elizabeth to stay here,which made me happy.

Everyone was happy that all of our villagers are gonna come home tomorrow! Levin....... Malachi......Zoey......everyone will come back!I am so happy!

"Lord Aphmau?"Garroth knocked on my door at my house and I opened it.

"Garroth?what's going on?"I said.

"We need your help. Remembered the Amulet?"Garroth asked.

I think a little about what happen the day we had the Amulet and our main question was where to hide it?Then an Idea hit me instead.

"Garroth!I know it!"

"You do?"

"Yes!

Nightime (Garroth POV)

We buried The Amulet where no one will find it.The problem was that only Aphmau and I know where.We couldn't tell Laurence otherwise....there will be issue.

When we return to the village,It was getting late and we had to be at the Docks at dawn and wait for everyone.

I escort Aphmau on her way home and I kiss her check,saying good night. When I turn around,Laurence stand behind me.

"Oh!Hey Laurence...."

"I see that your happy with her now."

"Yeah....and I gonna get married to her."I blush,thinking of Aphmau.

"No way!For real?Aw man!I was up all night thinking of funny puns to impress her!"Laurence whine.

"Well.....to late!"

"Oh man!I can't wait to tell everyone about this!!"he started to ran and I grab his arm right on time.

"Hey!What's wrong?"

"Please don't tell no one about this.Right now, I don't feel uncomfortable telling now.Until I have time,Me and Aphmau will tell everyone about this."

"Alright.I'll hide my words."He said. He went back to the Guard Station.

I swear.....he better not tell...

The Next Day

Aphmau POV

Ahhhh!I'm so excited!I finally wake up super early and I'm at the docks,waiting for them.Everyone was here,waiting. we have a suprise to tell all the Villager. Well......Stephanie and Elizabeth aren't here.....

"Hey Aphmau!Look!"Ashleh shouted and pointed to.......THE SHIP!!!

it finally arrive and everyone at the Boat waved their hands and shouted.

"HEY!!!APHMAU!!!!"

Kiki,Donna,Molly,Dale,Logan,Kawaii~Chan,Brendan, Cadenza.... Everyone was here!

The Boat finally stop and the first person who step out of the ship was......

"Mommy!!"Levin and Malachi ran down and immediately hugged me.I hugged back as Tears flow to my cheek.

"So,Looks like that Tea works"Zoey arrive down and I hugged her back.

"Zoey!Everyone's OK!"I said.

"Yeah.We went to the forest for a while now."

"Wait!I have a surprise for all if you!"Said Dante.

"You do?!"Donna was shocked.

We took everyone to the Plaza as it was party!Everything was decorated and Everyone had a blast dancing and playing along.

"Wow....Aphmau......Thanks...for protecting us....."Said Zoey.

"No problem"I said.

"Hey.Where's Stephanie and Elizabeth? I made some cute clothes for them!"Said Cadenza.

"They're at Elizabeth's house."

Cadenza headed to her home and it was only Garroth and Me just standing there.

"Aphmau?"

"Yes?"

"Care to dance?"He took out his hand.

"Yes.I would love to dance with my fiancé."I giggle.

"Same here."I Kiss Garroth on the cheek and we danced on the floor.It was magical.....