Part 10:The reunion party

Aphmau POV

it was morning and everyone woke up except me........Zoey always told me to drink tea to sleep better but I didn't have tea for the past few days so I was sleeping at the branch of a big tree.

"Lord Aphmau?"Then Garroth called me.

I stretch my arms after I woke up.

"Morning Garroth!"As soon I was about to get down the tree,I lost my balance.

"WHOA!!"

I thought I was about to fall when he......catch me.
I then looked into his eyes,and I blush a little,hoping I will never let go...

Garroth POV

wow.....She's beautiful.....I can't imagine telling that she look stunning.As soon I let her go of me,She thanked me.

"Oh man!Thank you Garroth for catching me!"

"No problem.Next time,watch your balance."

"I'll watch....."

Then,Elizabeth came over and saw us.

"Guys,Its time for us to head home."She said.

We all pack up and went home....home where all of our friends are.....

Nighttime

(Still Garroth POV)

We rode our boat to the docks and we saw Levin,Malachi,Zoey,Molly,and Dante.

"Hey!You guys are back!!!"Zoey started to hug us.

"It was looong journey I say...."Said Aphmau.

Levin and Malachi were so proud to see her back and hug Aphmau.I got to say.....it was cute seeing them together.

"Garroth,who are these girls?"Dante asked.

"My name is Elizabeth.I came from O'Khasis."

"O'KHASIS?!Garroth,are you sure they won't kill us?!"Dante yelled.

"No Dante.These girls got kicked out of O'Khasis so they are our side."I asked.

Dante POV

If Garroth said they are our side,then I'm glad.However,that Ashley girl is kinda cute......But I won't let that distract me!

Aphmau POV

After our return,everyone congrats me and Garroth for being back to town.It looks like Phoenix Drop looks better than ever!

Then suddenly,I passed out....

Garroth POV

WHAT?!APHMAU PASSED OUT!!!BUT HOW?!?!

"ZOEY,HELP ME CARRY HER!!"

"OK!"

me and Zoey carried Lord Aphmau home and took her to bed.

"Is she gonna be OK?"I asked.

"I don't know,I'll asked Lucinda to come over and help"Zoey went outside and was looking for her.

How did this happen?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Will Aphmau be OK?
Find out on "Taken By O'Khasis"
°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°