Part 13:The Kiss

Garroth POV

Oh man.......I'm blushing like crazy and is this true?!

"Aphmau,i-i-is i-i-it t-t-true?!"

She giggle.

"Of course.....I know you....how you helped me from so many things and I can't image how much."

She was right.....I did help her so many things and she help me too.I help her introduced Phoenix Drop,I help her became lord,I help her with Levin,I help her when She's down,I help her comfort Malachi,I help her during when Pikiro Village and I help with her boat during home.

She was right........I do help her ..

We were standing face to face and I can tell she was in the same situation as me...

Then I broke the silence by Kissing her and I felt magical.....I has proud of myself.....to be happy that I'm here with her....

The Next Day

Aphmau POV

After that day, I become more happier than ever!Garroth and o hang out more and he's been helping me with Levin and all.

One day,Laurence came to check on me like always.

"Hey Aphmau,How are you feeling?"

"Good!but I need to sleep more often..."

As soon Laurence and I were walking at the Plaza, Molly was there.

"Hey Molly!Is something wrong?"

"Yeah.....its just Corey want to move the Irene Statue but that's Disrespectful!!"

Then Molly and Corey got an argument of the statue.

"Maybe I'll help?"

"I think that's a good idea!"Laurence compliment me,making me nervous about this.

"Maybe Emmalyn can help! She knows a lot about Lady Irene!"

Then I went to her house and I almost trip and Laurence catch me.

"Whoa! You OK?"

"Yeah..."

But I was nervous that he still likes me and I'm dating Garroth.I'm sure he's OK with it..

Laurence POV

I'm kinda happy for Garroth but I'm still in love with Aphmau.I want her.I want to be with her...I want her to like me....

I want Aphmau to love me....