Part 4:Dazed and Confuse

Garroth POV

ugh......my head.....it felt like someone strike a sword in my head.Then I woke up to see I was at my room.I saw my helmet was dended and I feel pain between me.Then,Molly and Donna came to see me.

"Garroth?"Asked Molly.

"Huh.........What happen?"

"You got damaged and Laurence and Dante carry you here so you can rest."Said Donna.

Wait!I was hurt?What happen to me last night?

"Wait!did something happen yesterday?"I asked.

"Well.....Yes....and something did happen..."Molly looked like she was about to cry.

"What about Lord Aphmau? Is she OK?"I was worried where she is.

"She's..........OK!"Donna said in a high pitch way.

I ran outside and I saw something that was terrible. Some trees are on fire.There were explosion hole everywhere. some building look like it was destroyed.Then I saw Aphmau's house.It was half destroyed then I realized...... LEVIN!MALACHI!!ZOEY!!

I ran as fast as I could.I went there and there were no sign of Aphmau.I ran downstair and Saw Zoey crying.

"Zoey!Are you OK?"

"Yes.......I am.."

"Where is Levin and Malachi?"

"There in my room.Don't worry,I put a barrier magic during the attack."

Attack?!What attack?!

"Zoey....can you explain to me what happen yesterday?"

"Really Garroth?I though you knew?"

"I got knocked out somehow....."

"Well,I tell you...Yesterday, O'Khasis came here with their ship and Attack Phoenix Drop.They attack our village where there building destroyed.You,Laurence,Dante,Brian and Aphmau tried to fight back but that when Zane arrive.Laurencd fought him but somehow Zane knocked him out.Then Dante got shot by an arrow and Brian was distracted by ths guards.Then you fought Zane but you screamed Aphmau and got knocked out badly.Then......"Zoey started to cry.

Wait a minute!So my idiotic brother decided to attack our village but why?!

"Zoey......What happen?"I asked.

"THEY TOOK HER!!"She screamed.

"Took who?"

"Zane took Aphmau back to O'Khasis..."