Part 27:Stephanie's mind and The Amulet

Elizabeth POV

We were all sitting here.......with no idea.After what happen Yesterday after the war,Emmalyn and Kemmur looked scared and told me that Stephanie was a magic user.I was sitting at the guest room at Lord Aphmau's house while Keeping an eye on Stephanie. All the villagers haven't return but they will tomorrow. Then,I heard footstep and the door open,Revealing Ashley.

"Hey Elizabeth......."

"Hey Ashley....."

"I see your still here keeping an eye on her."She said.

"Yeah......I swore to never leave her alone,anyway."

"I know.And you should be proud."

She walks over to Stephanie, holding her hand for a while and let go.

"She can still use her power during her sleep?!Ugh!I hope Lucinda and Zoey will help us with this....."

"Me too Ashley..... "

Then another door was open.But this time,it was Lucinda and Zoey!

"Lucinda!Zoey!have you guys found anything from her?!"I said.

"Calm down,Elizabeth. she's fine.She's just tired due to the fact that she use her powers too much.Magic users get exhausted after they finish using their powers."Said Zoey.

"Thank Irene......but what about her powers?"asked Ashley.

"That would be a different story.Magic users could get powers from their relatives.Maybe Stephanie got her powers from her mother or something....."Said Lucinda.

"...." I stare at Stephanie's sweet eyes.She still have tear marks all over since she's been crying a lot.I wouldn't blame her.She had been stuck at that cell her entire life and deserve to be free....but....not like this....

"I'm gonna need alone time.....if you guys may,please?"

"I understand. You are her mother,after all."

Everyone left the room while I napped at Stephanie's bed.

Garroth POV

I was at the Guard Station, with everyone here.We have a meeting to discuss about what happen during the war.

"Garroth.Is something wrong?"Said Aphmau.

"Yes.Something is wrong."I said.I wasn't trying to act rude but she knows me.

"What are you talking about,Garroth?"Said Laurence.

"Yesterday,I was battling Zane during the war."

"And that's a problem?Fighting with your evil brother?"Said Dante.

"No.He tried to distract me and heading to the Guard Station,looking for the Amulet."

Everyone was shocked and some bit their lips.

"Mother Of Irene....."

"This can't be true!"

"I don't understand. Why would Zane want the Amulet?"

"So he can travel to different dimension..."

Aphmau POV

We all turn around and saw the Stranger leaning toward the door.Garroth put a sword to his neck while Dante and Laurence protected me.

"Who are you?!Answer me!"Garroth yelled.

"Calm down.I'm not here to hurt anyone one of you.I'm here to speak with your Lord."He said.