#6: He gets jealous

This one is for macystylinson! Thanks for the request love!

This one is in the boy's POV.

Harry: Fuck you Justin! Just because she is you're friend doesn't mean you have to be such a cock blocker! Fuck! "Harry?" "What (y/n)?" "Are you mad I cancelled our date?" "Oh of course not (y/n)! Cause I am perfectly fine with my girlfriend going out with her best 'guy' friend, and cancel our date!" I shout. "I'm sorry Harry." (y/n) whimpered out. My jealousy soon vanished as I saw her wipe some tears away.  "No I'm sorry. I shouldn't treat you like this. I'm such a horrible boyfriend!" (y/n) giggled "No you're not. You're just very possessive." I smiled, and kissed her knowing she would always be mine.

Liam: "Oh sweet baby Jesus! I'll dance with you anytime!" (y/n) hollered at her laptop looking at Iconic Boyz's Nick Mara. What has he got that I don't? Is it because he is her age, and I am older? "Oh good lord shake it Nick!" (y/n)'s eyes shining with adoration. "What the bloody hell (y/n)? I'm right here! You know you're 20 year old boyfriend! Not that little 15 year old." I huffed. (y/n) rolled her eyes, and shut her laptop off. "Babe. Nick is my best friend from elementary. I don't like him in any way close to the way I like you! You're my Sugah Daddy!" (y/n) said winking at me, then pecked my lips, and went back to her laptop. My jealousy soon forgotten, and a smile on my face.

Zayn: "(y/n)!?" I yelled. "Yes Zayn?" (y/n) said coming to the kitchen. "Why is there a picture of you, and Channing Tatum kissing?" I stated trying to not let my jealousy show. Which I failed at! "Um it's p-" "NEVER MIND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!" I walked out to our living room where I sat, and thought deeply. 'What if (y/n) has been cheating on me all along?' 'Is he a better kisser?' 'Is he better in bed than me?'. But worst the one that would hurt the most if I found out it was true would be 'Does he have better hair than me!?'. "ZAYN!" "OW! What!?" "I was trying to tell you that the photo is 3 years old!" I felt my cheeks heat up. "And no I have not been cheating on you. No he is not a better kisser. No he is not better in bed. And maybe he does have nicer hair." "WHAT?" "I'm joking babe. No one can beat you're hair! ;)" I hugged her knowing it was true what all my fans said. Me, and (y/n) are to infinity, and beyond.

Louis: "I'm home!" (y/n) yelled walking in with a shitload of shopping bags... One of the many reasons why I love her. Wait! Back to topic! I clear my throat, and walk up to her helping her with her bags heading to our room. "So how was the shopping spree?" I asked. "It was fun Lou!" I scoffed as I put her bags down. "So cheating on me with you're best friend Ricky Martin is 'FUN'?" I ask furious. "Um babe. He is three times my age, and I am pretty sure it's you I have to worry about cheating on me with him." (y/n) giggles. "W-what?" "Loueh! Ricky is gay." Well damn! My anger suddenly vanishing. I grab (y/n) spinning her around. "Oh good god! I thought you were cheating on me! Oh crap." "What?" "Promise you wont leave me alone with him?" (y/n) starts laughing. "Why is that Louis?" "He looks at me weird!" She snorts, and shakes her head. "FINE!"

Niall: "(y/n) why were you seen with Cody Simpson?" I ask sad, and jealous. "Um Niall why are you asking that?" "Just answer me!" "Niall damn it! How come you get jealous of my friends but if I get jealous of Demi or any other friend you make along the way you instantly call me a clingy girlfriend?" she yells. Damn it. I thought she would forget that! "Because it's different!" "No it's not Niall! Because guys think with their dicks first! Not their heads! Girls we cheat when we are unhappy! Or we just need more attention!" "So what are you trying to say?" "Nothing Niall! You're just making a scene about me, and my future brother in law!" I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders. "Oh thank goodness princess!" I run to her kissing her, and spinning her around knowing that she is happily mine.

______________________________________________________________

There you go love! Any more request I'll be glad to do! ;) Good day!