#1: Part 3 (What happened after?)

Hey so this is a request by a fan! You know who you are ;) Thanks babe! FYI some will be long, and some short that's just how it goes on from the last point. Sorry if it wasn't what you expected but i tried.

Also would you guys like me to do a cheaters series? Heres how its set up:

1st part: You catch him cheating

2nd part: Your argument, and break for good.

3rd part: You see him again after 2 years, and you are in a relationship with a wanted boy/BTR/Janoskian.

4th part: He tries to get you back

5th: you either take him back or dont.

6th: Your new try at the relationship ends in...

So do you guys want it?

Harry: You, and Harry decided on a quick marriage, and headed to Las Vegas where both of your families, and the boys awaited. "Ready princess?" Your dad asked with a slight of hope that you would say no, and stay as his baby girl. "Of course daddy." you smiled brightly. Your dad shook off the stress, and awaited the signal to start walking you. Meanwhile Harry awaited impatiently on the altar wondering if someone would take you away like he took you. "calm down Hazza nothing can ruin this day for you two." Louis said putting an encouraging hand on his shoulder. "I'm scared Lou. I never felt this way about someone, and if the that music won't start I will fuc..." "Harry!" Liam gave him a stern look. "I will FREAKING die!" Harry said broken, and frustrated. "Dad I'm scared. What if he doesn't love me anymore later on?" "I will beat the living daylight out of him princess. Now if we don't hurry I'm pretty sure not only Harry, and your mom but everyone will start assuming i kidnapped you in order to not give you away to that Harry bloke." He huffed the last part. You kissed your dad's cheek, and smiled at him. "I'll always be your baby girl daddy." Your dad's eyes started glistening with unshed tears. "Don't cry dad! You will make me cry!" You laughed out. "Fucking hell! Why hasn't the freaking music started!?" Harry yelled. "um Harry if you wouldn't have been rambling so much you would have heard the bride's music playing you dumb arse!" Zayn yelled. Harry got to his place quickly, and watched you walking down the aisle looking as beautiful as always. When you got to the altar you joined hands, and you knew that in your head you both were thinking the same thing: "Finally right where I belong." 

Liam: You were currently with him on the TMH Tour. " Were almost at the hotel babe." Liam said noticing your sleepy eyes. All you could do was nod as you drifted off to a peaceful sleep. Liam looked at the rest of the boys, and nodded. "Driver we actually have to be going to an airport." Niall shouted. The boys all gave him a look that said SHUT UP! He shrugged, and said "Well someone had to say it." Liam laughed it off, and waited for the stop. He admitted he felt bad for using the chloroform against you again but he wanted to give you a surprise that you would never forget. "Were here." the driver grumpily said. Liam got out of the car carrying you bridal style. "Now boys you know my number, and invade an emergency you know to call.." "Simon or the police. And don't get in trouble or we will be in so much more trouble when you get back we won't remember the reason why we were in trouble the first place." They all said in monotone. "Good boys. Now make Daddy proud." he joked. He walked into the airport towards the private jet. "Good afternoon Mr.Payne." the pilot welcomed. "Good afternoon Kyle. Is our destination clear?" "of course sir only 4 hours away." Liam nodded, and sat down with you on his lap, head on his chest, and fingers intertwined (I think that's how you say it?) He sighed in content knowing he had everything he could ever want four best mates, Wonderful family, understanding fans, and a wonderful girlfriend. He felt his eyelids become heavy, and let them fall knowing there was no use in fighting against them. He woke up when there was about twenty-three minutes left till they got to their destination. He felt you wiggle, and his breath hitched. But you stayed asleep. He breathed out in relief. "We're here sir." The pilot said. Liam mouthed 'Thank you' and carried you out into a cab that took you to a five star hotel in ... No not Paris... No not Italy... PUERTORICO!!! (yeah baby!) He laid you on the bed, and took off to finish everything else that had to be done. You woke up around 4 P.M. and wondered where you were. You jumped out of bed, and went out to the balcony where you were met by a dozen falling rose petals on your head (lightly), Liam in a black tux, and a Mural in the back with your name in fancy letters and along with 'Will You Marry Me?' When you turned to Liam he was on one knee with a black box out. All you could do was nod as silent tears fell.

Zayn: You all know how that one ended. And if you forgot Zayn was telling the story of how he married you to your kids.

Louis: "Louis!" you yelled as you ran into the room. Louis turned back to you, and smiled. "Yes love?" "Nothing fits on me!" You whined. "Love you have a bunch of clothes. More than me! and that's saying something." He chuckled. "But nothing fits the occasion!" You whimpered. "That, and I'm a fucking whale!" You sobbed out. "Babe your not a whale. Your pregnant with our beautiful children." He said pulling you to his chest. "And don't even get me started on how fun it was to make them." He said wiggling his eyebrows at you. You slapped his chest, and pouted. "Its your fault I'm fat." You mumbled. Louis sighed, and picked you up making you gasp, and try to wriggle out of his arms. "LOUIS PUT ME DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF!" You yelled. "Babe your not even heavy!" He grunted out. Not heavy my ass. You thought. Louis sat down on the sofa, and placed you on his lap. Once he did you noticed he was deep in thought. "What's wrong Lou?" "I should have gotten you pregnant earlier if i had known these were going to grow." He says groping your boobs. You smacked his hand. "Louis William Tomlinson!" You shrieked. He just laughed like a mad man, and you ended up laughing along with him. Finally remembering why you married him. He was young by heart.

Niall: No Niall :(