#24.5: H.I.J.O.... Part 2

Hello loves!!! Im back for good no more knee problems i checked up on it yesterday and my knee is better!! Anyways the answer to my last survey is that i am British xD so i am Mexican American and British xD

Louis (A book): "Babe.... Babe... BABE!!!" "What Lou!?" You asked frustrated. "What cha' reading?" You rolled your eyes. "A book." He snorted. "I can see that but what book? You know since its taking all my girlfriends attention." He said crossing his arms. You sighed loudly and walked to another room. "BAEBEEEE!" You breathed in and out. "What Lou." He jumped on you and grabbed the book out of your hand. He wiggled his eyebrows and your eyes widened."No Lou! Im sorry!" You shrieked as he started tickling you. "Never give a book nore attention than me!" He laughed.

Zayn (Your Friend): You laughed as Natalya threw a popcorn in the air trying to catch it in her mouth only to have it hit her in the eye. "Haha! Oh my god Natty are you ok?!" You said trying to hold your laughter in. Your phone started ringing and you answered it. "H-Hello?" You answered trying not to laugh. "(y/n)? Where are you? I got home and you werent here!" Zayn shouted. Your eyes widened. "Your home!?" You shouted. Natalya looked at you confused as you went out to the balcony closing the door behind you. "Yes I'm home! I told you yesterday that i was going to be home today!" You face palmed. You were so smashed yesterday you probably didnt even understand him. "Im sorry babe ill go home right now-" "(y/n)! Hurry up! I have a beer with your name on it!" Natalya laughed. "So thats who your with!? Really! Ok ill see you later then." Zayn said as he hung up. You ran for your jacket and waved good bye to Natty as you got into your car driving home as fast as you could. "Zayn!" You shouted as you dashed through the door. He looked up at you from the couch with a hurt expression. "What? Did i ruin your party?" He said annoyed. You jumped on him kissing his face and hugging him hard. "I love you. I love you. I love you!" You squealed as you layed on top of him. He smiled at you and kissed the top of your head. "I love you too."

Niall (Your pillow): "Hi princess" Niall mumbled as his face showed up on the Skype window. "I miss you Ni." You said. "I miss you too princess." "Hows the tour so far?" You asked trying to not let the conversation get sad. "Its been great. But it would be better if you were here." He mumbled the last part. You accidently let out a choked sob, and you place your hand over your mouth. "Babe, whats wrong?" You couldnt hold it any longer and you buried your face in the pillow hugging it as you cried. "Princess please dont do that. You dont know how bad i feel not being able to be there." You looked up at him through tears and his eyes looked about ready to burst too. You started laughing a bit as you noticed he was glaring daggers at the pillow. "Ni, leave my poor pillow alone!" You laughed. Hebroke into a small smile. " I cant help it love. I'm the one thats suppose to be there holding you as you cry. Not a stupid pillow! In fact as soon as i come back we get rid of it." He said in mono tone. You shook your head at him. "Your crazy charming. But thats the way i like you" you smiled. He winked at you smiling right back. "Back at cha' babe."

________________________________

vote. comment. follow. request. message.

~D.J. <3